Chapter 18

Taylor's POV

I wake up to notice Jc is already awake and on his twitter as usual. I then get an alert on my phone.

Twitter: @jccaylen mentioned you: my bæ sleeping 😘☺️

It had a link to a picture when i clicked on it Jc looked at me and smiled. It was a picture of me he took while i was asleep. "I couldn't help myself! You're so cute when you sleep!" He says in a guilty voice. I giggle, i look so happy and peaceful in the picture like i didn't have a care in the world.

I favorite and retweet his tweet then ask him how much longer were stuck on this plane. "3 more hours babe! Then we will be in paris!" He says in an excited voice. I cant help but smile. I've never been so content in my life. I feel like if i died right now i wouldn't care because i have everything i could ask for plus some. Im on a trip around the world to paris with my best friends and my boyfriend. How could this get any better?

Me and Jc snuggle and listen to music until we hear the intercom come on " we are now in Paris, France. Please turn off all electric devices while we are landing." Me and Jc look at each other. He grabs my hands and stares into my eyes. I stare right back into his. He does this cute smirk with his mouth and its so adorable! I giggle under my breathe and he smiles. His dimples are probably the cutest thinks ever.

We feel a bump and look out of the windows. I have the window seat so Jc leans over me to look out. Were on the ground in paris! The 12 hour plane ride was so worth it! It was beautiful there. We got there at 2am and the night lights were absolutely stunning! We go to a 5 star hotel and request a 4 bedroom suite. We get the rooms for free because the workers recognized the boys from youtube. This night has already started off amazing!