Chapter 25

There was a news crew at his House because there were other celebrities there. I've gotten more used to the attention and I think of the other girls have too. When we all wake up the next afternoon we had excruciating headaches. Me and Kc had it worst vomiting every 30 minutes and couldn't eat anything.

We all take the limo home and when we get there its already 4pm and almost time for dinner. Me and Jc feel better and everyone agree's on pizza. Jc calls the pizza to be delivered and of course when the pizza man comes to the door and Jc answers it he asks if he's famous on YouTube. Jc nods politely and pays the man and grabs our pizzas. We eat what we want then all go to the upstairs living room. After watching tv for a while i start a conversation. "What if we all put money together to go buy our own house?" I say in an energetic voice.

I got nods from Everyone agreeing. We all started saving up Me, Addey, Breanna, and Sierra got jobs at the mall and the boys saved money they earned from their youtube videos. The boys have life so easy although making videos isn't as easy as it looks. I would know because I'm a YouTuber too. I'm just not as big as they are. The method they get paid at is every 1,000 views they get $100. Every Subscriber the boys get $1. And every 1,000 likes they get $1,000. Each boy averages around 500,000 to 100,000 views in between 20,000 to 50,000 likes per video. Taylor gets about 10,000 views on her videos and about 5,000 likes. That averages out to a lot of money in the end considering the boys have over 400 videos on the our2ndlife channel not even mentioning their main channel videos plus Taylor's channel.

In 2 months we find the home we want and the money to afford it.