Chapter 2

My brother is 8 years old and all he does is eat, sleep, and play xbox. We don't get along very well because im 10 years older than him. He hardly ever comes out of his room.

I swear the only friends he has are the ones on his xbox but he says he has friends at school. At school he likes to be called Herman. Herman is his real name but the family likes to call him BB. We don't really know why. My grandma started the nickname when he was born and we just stuck with it.

We all get in the car and agree on going to lone-star. We eat dinner and by the time we get back in the car its 7:00. We have to get to my grandmas by 7:30. My grandma lives about 20 minutes away from where we are so were in no hurry. We get to my grandmas around 7:30 like we planned.

As soon as we pulled up she came on the front porch to greet us. She hugs and kisses us all like she hasn't seen us in forever but she saw us just last weekend. We all hug her as we walk in her house. I wouldn't call it a house. If rather call it a mansion.

Her house is twice as big as ours. I love it because there is a theatre room, 5 master bedrooms, 5 master bathrooms, 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens, and a huge pool and hot tub outside. I love staying at her house. My grandma was the fun grandma that everyone wants. She goes shopping, stays up late, and let's anyone i want to sleepover. I run upstairs to my room.

I unpack all of my clothes in the closet and see my penny board that I keep at my grandmas. I love to skateboard in her neighborhood because the roads are really smooth. Her neighborhood is huge and filled with houses as big as hers if not bigger. I've never skated through her whole neighborhood because it's at least 10 miles through the whole thing.

I walk downstairs and my grandma is watching Netflix. I go sit next to her and watch it with her until i fall asleep. After the movie is over it's 11pm and she wakes me up and tells me we should go to bed. I leisurely walk upstairs and crawl in bed.

The next morning i wake up and realize i fell asleep in my clothes and i had makeup smeared across my face from the day before. I check my phone before walking to my bathroom and washing my face. I scrub my face to get all of the left over make up on my face then walk to my bedroom. It's 10am and i have nothing to do. I grab my penny board and walk downstairs. I walk out of the door and put my board on the ground. When i got my board i named it cloud because its a sky blue with white wheels. This time i ride further than I ever have before then i get a text from my grandma

From: grandma

Where are you hun?

To: grandma

Im just skating a little. Sorry i didn't tell you.

From: grandma

It's fine. I just got worried. I just woke up. Have fun.

I kept riding till i got to a house about the same size as my grandmas. There was a guy out side on a lawn mower. He looked about my age. He had sweatpants on with no shirt on. I was too busy being nosey that I wasn't paying attention to the road. I hit a rock and the board stopped abruptly. I fell to the cement and screamed. The guy heard me and ran over to me to help me up.