Chapter 22

Taylor's POV

We walk around the house and get some drinks. we sit on the couch and talk to a lot of people that come and sit next to us.

Kian's POV

Me and Breanna decide to lay in the bed and cuddle. At about 12:30am i get up and get a shower. I ask her if she wanted to take one with me and she nods her head. We both get in the shower. After we get out we get dressed. I put on my boxers and give Breanna one of my pocket tees to go to bed in.

We look each other in the eyes then i lean in and kiss her on the lips. She smiles and we kiss again she then grabs my hand and puts her back to me. I lay on my side and put my arm around her waist. "I love you." I say i a sleepy voice. She says it back and i smile and close my eyes. We wake up to someone opening a door. We knew it was Taylor, Jc, Sierra, and Ricky so we go back to sleep quickly.
----------------------------------------------
Taylor's POV

me and Jc had a good time at the party but got a little drunk. Luckily Sierra and Ricky didn't drink anything so they could drive home. Me and Jc lay in bed with our clothes still on and fall asleep right away.
----------------------------------------------
1 week later
Taylor's POV

were all boarding our flight back to California. We sit the same way we did on the way to paris. 12 hours later were back in California. When we get my my grandma's house we noticed a bunch of cars in her back yard. We look at each other then run to the door. We open the door and right when we do we see all of our friends and family welcoming us back. Jc grabs my hand and pulls me to his mom and dad and introduces me.

His dad looks just like him with a mustache and stubble and his mom is absolutely gorgeous! His dad makes jokes about Jc when he was a baby and is so funny! I then take him to my parents and introduce him to them. My mom likes to embarrass me and my dad shakes his hand. I can tell my dad already likes him because he doesn't give him a speech about not hurting his little girl.

After about 2 hours of meeting everyone's parents and talking to everyone me, Jc, Addey, Connor, Breanna, Kian, Sierra, and Ricky decide to go to the mall and have lunch.