Chapter 9

Jc' POV

I'm really starting to like Taylor. Her eyes. Her hair. Her smile. Her personality. Her everything. I want her to officially be mine but i dont know how or when to ask her. We walk down stairs to make breakfast for everyone. Were making eggs with bacon and biscuits. As she is making the eggs i come up behind her and hug her around her waist.

She smiles and turns her head to face me. We look at each other in the eyes. She turns her body around and we both lean in. Our lips touch. I finally know she has feelings for me without me having to try to read her mind. We break contact when we hear someone coming out of their room.
----------------------------------------------
Connor's POV

Me and Addey decide to get out of bed when we smell food being cooked. We walk to the kitchen where we find Jc and Taylor cooking breakfast. We all sit at the kitchen counter to eat and wait for everyone to wake up. Im starting to like Addey more than a friend but we just met yesterday. We need to spend more time together. I wouldn't mind being with her forever. Her brown hair and hazel eyes are gorgeous she is so funny and her laugh is to die for. I've never felt this way for anyone before.
----------------------------------------------
Ricky's POV

I love to be in the same room as sierra. She has a wonderful personality and is so funny. She says she loves my crab walk that me and Kian do. I love her bluish green eyes and her dark hair. Her natural tan is gorgeous and I'm actually jealous! I like Sierra. I haven't had a girlfriend in over a year and have forgotten how to love. Is love to be reminded.
----------------------------------------------
Sam's POV

I think i like Georgia. I'm not really sure. Her personality is huge and laughs at all of my jokes thats all a guy could ask for. Her dark brown eyes and hair. The way she looks at me. I can tell she wants me. And i want her too.
----------------------------------------------
Kian's POV

I love Breanna. She has a great spontaneous personality. I love her bright blonde curly hair and her deep sea blue eyes. She can joke around and be playful. I need a spunky blonde like her.