Chapter 20

We open our door and look out before coming out. The halls were clear surprisingly so we take the chance to get on the stairs and face the fans and paps. (paparazzi) Jc signs some of their things and some of them even want my autograph. I was so surprised considering i thought they would hate my guts. I agree and sign their things. It doesn't bother me much to be honest.

Jc looks back at me while still holding my hand. I smile to let him know im okay and he turns back around. We finally get out of the hotel. We get on our penny boards and skate around town until 2pm. Then Jc decides to text connor to see where the rest of our friends are.

----------------------------------------------

Jc's POV

to: Connor

Where the hell are y'all?!? It literally took us 30 minutes to get out of the hotel when we woke up!!!

From: Connor

Meet us at Costume Café! This is the best Coffee shop ever!!!

Me and Taylor meet everyone at Costume Café which is this coffee place that make pictures and stuff in your coffee and its really cool. I know it was Connor's idea to come here because he is a coffee kind of guy. Taylor and i order and when our coffee's come they both have hearts with "love" written inside of the heart. The coffee tasted and looked amazing!

Paris is definetly different then California like im used to but i like it! After we leave the coffee shop we know we cant go back to the hotel because of the fans and pap.

----------------------------------------------

Taylor's POV

Jc and i go skating around while everyone else goes other places. Me and Jc get to the hotel around 8pm. By then there were only about 20 fans sleeping in the lobby of our hotel. We sneak by them and get to our room.

We decide to set an alarm for 7:00am to get out of the hotel before the fans and paps came. I get into the shower and hear the door to the bathroom open. I know its Jc so i ask him what he needs. He doesn't answer. I pop my head out of the shower to see Jc standing in the middle of the bathroom looking at me smiling. I laugh and roll my eyes as i close the shower curtain. He grabs my hand and i look at him. "Hurry up in there! I heard theres gonna be a party and we were invited!" He said quickly. I smile and agree. I wash my hair and shave quickly.

I jump out to see Jc fully undressed in front of me. I look him up and down then put on my underwear and bra. He jumps in the shower while i go to the bedroom to get dressed. I knock on the bathroom door to see if it was okay for me to go in and do my makeup and hair. He says come in so i open the door. He has his table wrapped around his waist. His muscles are almost unbearable.