Chapter 31

Sierra's POV

I see Jc and Taylor kissing and nudge Ricky to look at them. When he sees them he playfully yells "AWWW" really loud. They giggle and look over at us. "Hey are you ready to go? I dont think sam wants to stay any more." Taylor asks. I look at sam and he has years running down his face. I dont ask why i just nod and start walking towards the limo.

The whole ride home Sam is silent and no one asks why. Georgia kind of assumed she knew because she saw Sam with Jarrad at the funeral. When we get home sam goes straight to his room while everyone else gets dressed in shorts and a t-shirt to go skate in the tennis court. Taylor and Jc told us all about why sam looks so sad. Georgia then shortly left to go talk to Sam.

----------------------------------------------

Georgia's POV

i walk in mine and Sam's room to find sam passed out on the floor. When i get down on the floor next to him i notice his wrists. he had cut his right one 2 times and his left one once.

I immediately call 911 then call Taylor and tell her and everyone else to hurry. Everyone gets to our room before the ambulance. I make sure he was still breathing and had a pulse. We hear a banging on the door while Kc runs down stairs to open the door.

When he does 4 people rush in with a Mobil stretcher and a bunch of machines. They told us all to leave the room until they were done. After about 30 minutes one of the men come out if the room and tell us he hasn't stopped breathing and that everything was going to be okay.

When i hear that i let out a sigh if relief. They then bring the stretcher out of our bedroom. Sam is pale and his lips are a light pinkish blue color. I kiss him on the forehead then they proceed to take him to the ambulance then to the hospital.

I hated hospitals. there is a distinct smell that i cant stand about them. The smell of the food. The smell of sickness and death. To know that you are surrounded by ill and sickly people frightens me quite a lot. The next day we get to visit sam for the first time since i found him unconscious in my bedroom floor.

When we walk in his room i ding he is doing a little better. He has 12 stitches on each slice on his wrists. He lost a lot of blood so they have a bag of blood hanging on a metal hanger on the side of his bed. It seems disgusting to think that there is someone else's blood feeding into your bloodstream right now at this very moment.

I hate needles when it comes to shots but i have a lot of piercings. I dont ever really make sense to myself. I never thought i could be the difference between someone else's life or death. Though here i am standing next to some one who just tried to commit suicide because of me. I then think about how stupid i was for even thinking about talking to his best friend.

I started to blame all of this on myself. I really truly believed this was all of my fault. Sam gets out of the hospital after 3 days. We talk and get everything fixed. I still cant believe he did that because of me. He keeps telling me its not my fault but i cant help but think it is.

Why wouldn't it be my fault? I dated Jarrad. It was my decision and i chose to do that. I regret it beyond belief now because that was the biggest mistake i could've ever made.