A new Friend

I was still sitting on the front step of the house when I saw someone in the distance walking towards me, as the person walked closer I noticed it was a girl with a Katana. I stood up afraid that the person could and would hurt me as soon as they get near, I was about to run when I heard the person calling out to me, I looked at them as they ran up to me, I finally got a good look at her. Her clothes were ripped and torn up, she had long dyed red hair, her eyes were greenish blue and she was about 5 foot 2.

"My name is Kristy, what;s your name?" she asked giving me a friendly smile.

"My name is Tessa" I said with a smile. After awhile me and Kristy became great friends, we walked threw  the abandoned streets of the town, I finally wanted to ask what happened to the whole town I stopped Kristy.

"Kristy what happened here?" I asked her, she sighed looking away, she took a deep breathe and looking back at me.

"Do you really want to know what happened?" she asked me very seriously, I nodded wanting to know very badly.

"Well," she started.

"The government was experimenting with viruses and that created the CDC virus, one of them dropped it and it became air-born and one of the people opened the door letting the virus out into the whole lab, everyone was locked in there, the virus soon infected all of them and once they died of lack of food and water they became walkers, when people came in to kill them they were bitten and that's how it started, it soon spreaded very quickly and soon the whole world was infected and over run with these creatures, and the only way to kill them is to shoot them in the head and then burn the corpse after. But if you get bitten or scratched then when you die you will become one of them" she finshed. I was shocked at what she just said, it seemed to impossible and unlikely that something like that could happen but then I thought back  to when I saw that guy in Chandlers room, 'could he have been a walker?' I thought, I was ripped out of my thoughts when me and Kristy heard groans coming behind up, we looked behind us to see three walkers stumbling towards up, we both looked at eachother and ran away from the walkers, once we knew we were save we walked into a building to rest, we were surprised to see there were no walkers inside, as we looked around the place for supplies we heard crying from the back, I looked at Kristy as I walked towards the crying, what we saw was a little girl facing the wall holding a teddy bear, I walked towards the little girl.

"Hey little girl, are you ok?"  I asked putting my hand of her shoulder. She turned her head  to face me and I saw she was a walker, she grabbed my hand almost bitting it but Kristy killed her before she could. Both me and Kristy were breathing heavily now due to shock, once we both caught our breaths we took the supplies we found and hit the road. We walked for about four or five hours until we found some abandon cars, Kristy walked up to one sitting in the front seat turning the keys and it started, she told me to throw my stuff in the back and get in, I did as told and we drove down then streets. I was staring out the window thinking about all the people I ever loved and knew could be dead, I fell asleep thinking about them. When I woke up we were still driving down the road, I looked over at Kristy who had her eyes glued onto the road infront of her, I sat up straight looking at the road infront of us, in the distance I could see a city a ontop of one building I could make out three fires. As we drove up to the city we saw the streets were covered in walkers, we parked in an alley and killed a few walkers before diving into a shop and locking ourselves in there. I could hear people talking in the back, I put a finger to my lips telling Kristy to be quiet, we snuck to the back peaking around the corner to see who was there, I saw two people standing there with guns talking to eachother about something I couldn't make out, they suddenly stopped talking and started to walk out way, we both hid in some clothes and they walked right past us, once we couldn't see them anymore, I sighed i relief. I stood up and I heard a gasp, I turned around as saw.......

A/N lol cliffhanger for you guys, i'll update tomorrow if i can ok bye :)