Fighting for love

It has been a week since Chandler told me he loved me, me Norman, Chandler and Kristy, we're out hunting. Andrew paired me and Norman up because we both had crossbows, I found my crossbow when we were out on a run. I could see Chandler and Kristy about 10 feet away, they were laughing and smiling, I sighed loudly and Norman looked over at me.

"What's wrong Tes" he asked, I looked up at him and then look down.

"Oh it's nothing" I said twiddling my thumbs that were wrapped around the bow. We kept walking and that's when I saw a deer, I raised up my bow aiming at its head but at the corner of my eye I saw Chandler and Kristy standing behind a tree doing something, I looked over to them and what I saw just boiled my blood. Kristy had her lips locked with Chandler, my man! (lol)

"CHANDLER, KRISTY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled walking over quickly. Kristy pulled away smirking, I raised my hand to slap Kristy but Chandler grabbed it, I looked at him confused. Chandler just sighed letting my hand go and wrapped his arm around Kristy.

"Tessa, sorry to break it to you like this but Chandler loves me, not you" Kristy said laughing. I looked over at Chandler seeing him nodding to confirm it was true, As started to tear up Chandler tried to hug me to cheer me up but I pushed him away and ran.

"Tessa wait!" Norman yelled running after me, but I didn't stop, my vision was clouded from my tear I could bearly see where I was going, in turn making me fall down a hill. On the way down I hit my head on a rock that was sticking out and passed out.

----------------------------------------------

When I woke up I was still laying on the ground at the bottom of the hill, I raised my hand to my head feeling water?, when I looked at my hand it was covered in blood, I sighed trying to sit up but miserably failed falling back onto my back. I rolled over so I was laying on my back and pushed my self up with my arms. I looked around seeing I was deep in the forest, my hair was coated in blood and I was a bit light headed, I grabbed my bow that was beside me and stood up. I looked up at the steep ass hill and sighed, I walked over to the hill and started climbing. As I tried to get my footing right I heard someone calling my name, I couldn't make out who it was but I kept climbing, once I got to the top I suddenly got very weak and light headed. I stumbled over to a tree leaning against it, everything started to spin and I couldn't see straight. I slid down the side of the tree landing hard on the ground, I saw someone in the distance walking towards me, my vision was so bad everything was blurred. As the figure got closer it started to become clear, but by the time it was fully clear it was too late, the figure was a walker. It fell on top of me trying to get me, I was trying to push it off me but I was too weak, I knew it was no use trying so I closed my eyes and stop trying. I laid there waiting to be bitten but it never came, instead I heard a gun shot and the weight of the walker was gone. I opened my eyes to see Chandler standing there, gun in hand, he quickly walked over to me.

"What are you doing?! You could have just died there!" he yelled pulling me up ruffly to me feet.

"Why do you care? You love Kristy not me" I said trying to get my balance.

"Tessa are you stupid, can't you see I love you! Not Kristy, she has a huge ego and if I don't keep her happy she'll crash and bring the whole group down with her. And the kiss, she kissed me" he said pulling me closer, I looked at him even though by now I couldn't see anything, we both leaned into each other and just as we kissed I passed.

----------------------------------------------

When I awoke again I was back in the farm house, I felt someone's hand intertwined with mine. I looked over to see Chandler... crying? 'Why is he crying?' I asked myself in my head.

"Chandler, why are you crying?" I asked, his head shot up and he hugged me tightly.

"I thought you were dead!" he exclaimed, I coughed because he was hugging me so tightly.

"Ch-chandler can't breathe" I bearly said. He let me go smiling awkwardly, I smiled and laughed, I raise my arm up to see the time because I has watch on but it was gone. I noticed I was wearing new clothes. I looked over at Chandler and he just kept his smile. 

"Who got me in new clothes?" I asked, I heard the door open and Hannah walked in. 

"I did" she said smiling, I got up hugging her smiling. 

"Ugh your awake" I heard someone groan, I looked past Hannah's shoulder to see Kristy standing there. I gritted my teeth just wanting her to just go away, I let Hannah go and glared at Kristy. 

"What do you want Kristy? why are you even here?" I asked not really wanting an answer. 

"I came here to get Chandler away from your ugly face" she said smirking, I was about to kill her right there but Hannah sensed this and grabbed my arm indicating its not worth it. I walked past Kristy purposely walking into her to make her mad, and apparently it got her a bit to mad bercause as I turned around to see her reaction she slapped me. I stood there with a suprised reaction on my face, I couldn't belive she just did that, I just stormed away angerly. I'm gonna kill her!