Dream on

I just woke up from a ruff night of tossing and turn, I sighed swinging my legs over the side of the bed letting my feet touch the cold wooden floor, I heard the door open and someone enter. I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up but waking up to fast it hard for me.

"Morning sleepy head" Chandler said sitting beside me, I smiled leaning against him yawning, he moved a stray piece of hair behind my ear making me face him, I still couldn't believe I'm dating this beautiful boy, he leaned into me kissing me softly, I just melted into the kiss but Norman just had to ruin the moment.

"Morning love birds, is sucking face all your going to have for breakfast" he said making kissing noises and laughing. I rolled my eyes standing up with Chandler and we walked into the kitchen/dinning room, as we entered the room I saw Andrew and Dania talking, it seemed like they were deep in conversation, I walked over sitting beside Andrew saying good morning before seeing what we were having for breakfast. It looked like someone was hard at work because on the table was freshly cooked eggs and fruit loops cereal. I smiled to myself thinking of before the apocalypse when my mom made me breakfast everyday for me and Hannah went she came over and how we would just be eating and the next moment we were having a foot fight. I felt a tear trickle down my cheek remember that moment, I quickly wiped it away before anyone could see but I noticed Chandler looking at me with a worried look.

"What is it Chandler?" I asked as he sat down next to me, he sighed hugging me.

"I just saw you crying a bit, why were you crying" he whispered into my ear, I sighed wishing that he hadn't seen that.

"Just good memories" I said as another tear fell down my face, Chandler hugged me pulling me close to his chest, I closed my eyes drifting off to sleep again.

~DREAM~

I was alone in the house, I stood up looking around for any sign of life, it didn't like there was any. I stood up walking outside to see the shy was pitch black but it was still day, or I thought. I heard groaning so I quickly spun around to see Hannah standing there as a walker, I backed up until I hit a wall, 'why is this happening, we buried her! I shot her!' I thought, she stumbled closer to me and I thought I was gonna be a goner. I closed my eyes waiting to get bit but nothing happened, I opened my eyes and I was back in my house, I sat up looking around and everything was in its place, I swung my legs over the bed walking downstairs, I was still in my dirty clothes. As I walked into the living room I saw Hannah sitting there eating breakfast.

"Morning sleepy head" she said stuffing her face, I looked at her confused because she was wearing the clothes she got bit in.

"H-Hannah? B-but you got bit, I shot you" I said sitting next to her, she laughed.

"Guessing you had a weird dream then" she got up getting me some food.

"Here you go" she said and the food on my lap.

"Oh and Tessa" she looked at me straight in the eyes. I tilted my head waiting to see what she had to say.

"Wake up" she said and she was a walker, she grabbed me bitting my neck.

~END OF DREAM~

I woke up breathing heavily, I felt the bed shift and someone's put their hand on my shoulder, I looked over to see Norman sitting there with a worried look on his face.

"Are you ok? After you fell asleep on Chandler you started struggling so we brought you back in the room" he said standing up putting out his hand to help me up, I took a hold on his hand pulling myself off the bed.

"Yah, I'm fine, but the dreams are back" I said and Norman's eyes slightly widen, he pulled me into his chest for a hug, I hugged him back resting my head on his chest. I heard the door open and a cough, I let go of Norman turning around to see Chandler standing there. I walked over to him hugging him tightly, he hugged me back kissing my forehead.

"You ok muffin?" He asked, I laughed at his pet name for me and nodded smiling, 'God I love this boy so much' I thought as me and Chandler walked out into the living room in the house.

"Hey there kiddo, your ok?" Steven asked, I nodded giving him a smile, Lauren cuddled up to Steven. 'Wow they are a cute couple' I thought as I walked outside with Chandler.

"Chandler? Why are we outside?" I asked him, he just kept quiet and kept walking holding my hand smiling to himself.

~SOME TIME LATER~

Chandler had his hand over my eyes and I could feel that we were on gravel, I sighed loudly letting him know that I just getting tired of not knowing where we were going.

"Don't worry, only a bit father and we'll be there" he said pulling me closer to him, I almost tripped and fell on top of him but I regained my balance. After ten more minutes of walking we stopped and he uncovered my eyes, I gasped seeing a beauty lake that looked like the apocalypse hadn't even touched it and a picnic set up. I looked over at Chandler seeing him smile brightly and I hugged him tightly.

"You did this all just for me?" I questioned, he smiled and nodded.

"Only for my special girl" he said kissing me, I kissed back and we sat down and enjoyed the picnic.

~A FEW HOURS LATER~

We had eaten most of the food and packed up the rest, we stood up and started walking back to the house, I noticed there was black clouds rolling in so I grabbed Chandler's hand and started walking faster. We were just outside the house when it started pouring rain, we ran inside drenched in water laughing. Everyone looked over at us bursting into laughter, I smiled as I walked over sitting on the couch. 'I love my new family' I thought.

'I'm finally happy' I thought.

A/N hey guys here's a long chapter for you :)