Bullies

I woke to the sound of ghost town's game freak, I slowly got up rubbing my tired eyes. I walked over to the vanity next to the door and looked at myself in the mirror, I looked horrible, I was so used to be covered in dirt and mud but now just bed head is horrible. I went to the bathroom brushing my hair, teeth and washing my face, I applied sinple makeup, foundation, conceler, blush, pink lip stick and light blue eye shadow, I also did my eye liner with a tiny wing. I walked out of the bathroom putting on a blue skirt and black crop top, I ran down the stairs jumping off the bottom three, I saw Hannah and her mom eating breakfast, I walked over slowly greeting the,.

"Good morning" I said sitting next to Hannah, she handed me a plate and some eggs, I smiled and started to eat. Hannah told me we were going shopping today then go get new furniture for the house. After we were done eating Hannah and I walked to the mall, she pulled me straight to forever 21. We grabbed some summer clothes then headed over to hot topic, Hannah went off into the store by herself looking for walking dead stuff so I went to the bobble heads grabbing a Carl and Rick. Hannah ran over with at least 20 thing pilled in her hands, I chuckled and she payed for her stuff with a huge smile on her face, I payed for my Carl and Rick and we walked out going to get something to eat. As we walked into the food court Hannah stopped dead in her tracks grabbing my arm. I looked back to see a horrified expression apon her face.

"Whats wrong?" I asked turning towards her, she pointed over to a group of people and all I could see was the "popular" kids in our school, they treat us like trash and they are basically a living nightmare. We turned around to walk away from them when I heard Sammy yell to us.

"Hey look its little miss freak show and her sidekick" she said as they all walked towards us, Brent knocked our bags out of our hands and pulled me close to him.

"Hey Tessa, looks like your not dead, shame" he said as he pulled me into a kiss, my eyes widen as I tries to get away but he was too strong. I saw Hannah in the corner of my eye trying to help me but they were holding her back. I felt Brent's hand grab my butt and that went I snapped, I punched him in the stomach then knee'd him hard, he hulled over un pain grabbing his stomach. I brushed my hair out of my face looking over to Sammy and Blake who were holding Hannah, both of them had their mouths gapped open with wide eyes, Hannah on the other hand was smirking. I stepped towards Sammy and Blake and they ran off with Brent, I chuckled picking up mine and Hannah's bags as we walking out of the mall.

"Looks like boxing payed off" Hannah said laughing, I nodded in agreement smiling.

"Yah I guess so" I said as I heard my phone go off, I pulled it out of my pocket seeing it was a text from Chandler.

{C-Chandler, T-Tessa}

C- hey :)

T- hey chandler, whats up

C- nothing much, just getting ready for walker stalker

T- cool, oh guess what

C- what??? I'm dying to know x,x

T- XD well I just got you and rick as bobble heads so yay

C- cool, make sure to bring them so I can sign myself.... That doesn't sound odd at all XD

T- lol, well Hannah and I have to pack, oh and we are gonna be at the Miners hotel (totally made up that hotel 0-0)

C- really same!

T- what hotel room???

C- 34B

T- we are in 35B!

C- cool we can hang out :)

T- yah, ttyl @-@

C- lol bye

I hadn't notice we were home until I walked into the front door.

"Ow, that hurt" I said holding my nose, I heard Hannah laughing behind me, I rolled my eyes opening the door walking in going up to my room packing.

~Hours later~

Hannah and I had finished packing for tomorrow, we told her mom we were ready to go and she drove us to the hotel. We got our room and went to our separate rooms inside the hotel room, we all got settled down and got ready for bed. As I laid in my bed I couldn't wait for tomorrow to see Chandler and the rest of the crew.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter guys :P

What should happen next?

Vote in the comments

1. Get a part on the show

2. Hannah and Chandler start to like each other

3. Mingus likes Tessa

4. Hannah and Tessa have a huge fight 0.0

Vote/Comment

Love you❤️