Kidnapped again

When I woke up I was in a dark room tied in a chair.

"Well isn't this deja vu" I said outloud not expecting anyone to be in the room until I heard laughter coming behind me, I tensed up when I felt a hand on the back of my neck.

"Awe well isn't the little girl scared" a male voice said, I could see his hair in the corner of my eyes, he had short messy brown hair, his hair reminded me of the governor's hair in the walking dead, aka David Morrissey, he walked around to face me and I couldn't see his face because it was too dark but I could make out that he was taller than me and Norman, he walked over to the front door opening it, I suddenly got very scared I didnt know why I was so scared, maybe it was because I didnt know why I was here or what he was doing, when he opened the door I saw a man with a walker waiting at the door, I swear my face turned ghost white when I saw the walker. They both approached me with the walker behind them tied up so it couldn't get them.

"Now little girl, you are going to tell me where your group is and how many people are in it" the guy who looked like the governor said, I shook my head not willing to give my group up because I was scared that these people would hurt them and take all our supplies, the other guy smirked, a smirk that sends chills down my back. They walked towards the door with the walker, 'this seems all to familiar for my liking' I thought to myself as they untied the walker and closed the door, as the walker stumbled over to me I started to panic and look around for something to help me get out of the chair and restraints. I was to in thought I didnt notice that the walker was so close, all I felt was the walker grab my leg, I screamed kicking it away causing the chair to fall back so I was on my back, I tugged at the restraints trying to get my arms free before the walker came back, after trying for a couple seconds I got my right arm free I started to untie my other arm when the walker fell ontop of me trying to bite me, I struggled to get it off me but when I did I quickly untied the other arm and stood up backing into a corner keeping a close eye on the walker who was won the ground still groaning. Once I calmed down i started to look around the room for some sort of object to kill the walker, I saw the arm of the chair had a sharp edge so I ran over to it grabbing the arm off it turning to the walker which was not there anymore, I lowered the arm of the chair confused of whee the walker had gone but then I felt someone grab my arm, I swung around hitting the person who grabbed my arm, I saw it was the walker. I head taken his head off with one swing, I dropped the arm of the chair catching my breath due to the shock, I heard people talking outside the door, I quickly grabbed my "weapon" and hid next to the door, when the person opened it I knocked them out, they fell forward onto the ground with a loud thud. I slowly approached them turning them over to see who it was, I couldn't believe who I just knocked out, I got worried about him that I did some real damage, I sat him up against the wall and stood up pacing back and forth really worried that I knocked him out, I felt like I wanted to scream, but kept it in. After me pacing for around an hour all I heard was.

"T-Tessa?" I turned around to see Andrew was ok, I sighed in relief that I didn't cause that much damage, I rushed over to his side asking if he was ok.

"I'm fine but I have a really bad headache" he said rubbing his head, I rubbed the back of my neck ashamed that I hit him in the first place, we both stood up and I only had one question to ask him.

"Andrew? can I ask you something" I said with a worried tone, he nodded and I sighed.

"Where is Chandler?" I asked bluntly, Andrew look at me with sad eyes.

"I wish I knew" he said, my heart just shattered, Chandler was out there all alone, or dead for all I knew, something just snapped in my mind then, my only goal was to find Chandler.

Even if it kills me.

A/N sorry for not updating for a long time, I had writers block, her ya go, hope you like it. Bye :)