I'm in love with my kidnapper

It was a cold winter morning, I had just woken up. As I got up I heard my mother calling my name.

"Tessa get down here, it's time for breakfast!" I put my black skull slippers on and ran downstairs, after me nearly tripping over my feet while running I ran into the kitchen and sat at the breakfast bar waiting for my mother to hand me my breakfast.

"Tessa it's your fourteenth birthday tomorrow, and i invited that boy you talk about, what's his name? Jeremy?" my mother said, I choked on my water I was drinking.

"You invited Jeremy to my party?! He's mister popular and he hates me," I yelled at her and ran off to my room and locked my door. I leaned against the closed-door and slid down to the ground, 'was my mother trying to ruin my life' I thought to myself , after about an hour of me just sitting there I stood up and walked over to my bed grabbing my iphone and checking if my friend Hannah updated her fan fic about Chandler Riggs, we both had a huge crush on him but she claimed him, but a girl can dream. I opened my iPhone going straight to wattpad seeing that she updated it, I immediately click on the story and started reading. After a whole day of reading I went to my private bathroom in my room and brushed my teeth for bed, all of a sudden I heard my window in my room shatter, I ran out of the bathroom, still having the tooth-brush in my mouth. As I entered the room I saw a masked boy standing there with a cloth in his hand, before I could even move the boy covered my mouth and nose with the cloth and I passed out. When I woke up I was tied to a chair in a dark room with no window's or anything, the only thing I could see was an outline of a door infront of me, about six feet infront. I struggled to try and get out of the ropes that held me down to the chair when I heard the door open, I had to shut my eyes because of the sudden light in the small dark room, when I opened my eyes my jaw just dropped, right before me was Chandler Riggs, also known as Carl Grimes from the walking dead.

"Good morning Tessa, how was your little sleep?" said Chandler, I was speechless I was to in shock that Chandler Riggs kidnapped me.

"Omg your chan- wait, how do you know my name?" I asked, Chandler looked and me then smiled.

"I've been watching you for a long time, I know everything about you," he said. I looked at him kinda blushing thinking that all this time Chandler has been spying on me.

"Well that does not sound creepy at all, but I'm flattered that I have a stalker" I said giggling. Chandler blushed at my comment, he untied me but when I stood up we were face to face, our lips almost touching, Chandler blushed even more taking a step back.

"Uhm let me show you around, and if anyone asks who you are tell them your my friend from London," Chandler said, all I could do was nod, I couldn't talk right now because i was admiring his features. As we walked threw his house I noticed that some of the cast from the walking dead were there, as I walked past them they gave me a weird look as if I didn't belong, which I didn't I should be at home reading and being an outcast, and fangirling over the boy who I am currently following. Chandler stopped in front of a door that was covered in posters of him from the walking dead photo shoots, he opened the door and let me in, I stepped in and looked around. It looked like a normal teenaged boys room but a lot of walking dead stuff, Chandler sat on his bed patting beside him for me to sit down.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: ok the beginning really sucks but keep reading it gets better