Trying to remember

Normal POV

"C-Chandler?" I said sitting up.

"It is you" he said hugging me tightly, I stayed still because I don't know who he was, I just know his name, he let me go with saddened expression on his face.

"T-Tessa its me, Chandler y-your boyfriend" he said, tears forming in his eyes.

"Boyfriend? I don't even know who your are, I'm sorry" I said standing up walking out of the tent.

"No, no! you have to remember me, you just have to!" he said grabbing my arm, I ripped my arm away slapping him.

"Look I don't know who you are, and why you are calling me your girlfriend but I'm not, so just leave me alone ok!" I yelled, he just looked at me like a deer in the head lights so I walked off grabbing my bag off the ground walking towards the roa. Until I felt someone grab my waist and throw me over there shoulder.

"Let me go!" I yelled as I hit there back trying to get them to let me go, but they were to strong. They brought me back to the tent and sat me down.

"Now listening missy, o-oh my gosh its you Tessa" he said hugging me tightly, for some reason I remembered these hugs.

"N-Norman?" I asked, he smiled widely, how did I know his name?

"Y-you remember me?" he asked, norman didn't look like the kind of guy to worry about anyone. I nodded slightly, he pulled me into his chest.

"N-Norman what happened, I-I can't remember much" I said.

"Andrew hit you by accident, Andrew is the leader of the group, he played rick grimes on the walking dead, a show you watched before this all started.

"A-Andrew? Andrew Lincoln! oh my gosh I remember him!" I said as Andrew walked in, I remember everyone but not my past.

"Andrew where's Chandler?" I said, Andrew smiled hugging me.

"He's in the blue tent" Andrew said, I ran to the blue tent seeing Chandler with his head buried in the bed crying. I sat next to him hugging him, he looked up at me confused.

"Y-you reme-" I cut him off by smashing my lips onto his while wiping away his tears.

"I don't remember much but I remember I love you" I said kissing him again, we both melted into the kiss and he pulled me down to lay with him. We spent the rest of the day kissing and cuddling while Chandler told me about my past and how he met me. I think it was kinda weird why he kidnaped me but I loved him still. I'm slowly remembering my life but it may take a while but as long as I'm with my family now I can get threw it.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys sorry for the short chapter

Do you want to be in the book?

If so comment your name, age, height, eye colour, hair colour, and favourite weapon.

Vote/Comment

Love you❤️