Handler or Chessa

Tessa's POV

I was shaken awake by the bus drive, I yawned looking out the window. I noticed that I had no idea where I was, I got out of the bus gulping because it looked very shady. I walked down the street holding my bags straps tightly, I gulped as I heard footsteps behind, I sped up a bit but not so much that it was noticeable. I felt someone grab my shoulder so I turned around quickly hitting them with my bag.

"Ow, that hurt" Ashley said, I hugged her tightly thanking god it was here.

"I'm so glad to see you! wait where are we?" I asked looking at her.

"We are in downtown Toronto" she said pulling me into her moms car which was right around the corner, I sighed in relief that I was somewhere safe for now.

"No wonder its so sketchy, wait has Hannah and Chandler talked to you?" I asked mumbling the last sentence, she nodded smirking slightly, I titled my head to the side in curiosity.

"What did they say and what did you tell them girl?" I said crossing my arms over her chest.

"Well firstly they asked me if I knew where you were and I said no but Chandler likes you girl, like a lot but him and Hannah are getting closer and if you don't act fast Hannah's gonna take him" she said as her mom drove us back to her house which was two blocks away from Hannah's house.

~Skipping the car ride~

We walked into the house going up to her room which was now teal, I laughed because she loves that colour a bit too much, I sat on her bed while she went to grab us drinks, I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket so I pulled it out seeing Chandler was calling. I picked it up to see what he has to say for himself.

{T-Tessa,C-Chandler}

T- Hello?

C- Tessa its Chandler

T- i know its you, I have caller ID

C- oh uhm well where are you?

T- Ashley's house, two blocks away from Hannah's

C- Really?! We are coming over now we'll be ther-

T- No, just don't I just wanna hang out with Ashley, plus I don't wanna see you and Hannah kissing again

C- Tessa that was a misunderstanding, I lo-

I hung up because I didn't want to hear anymore, I went onto Instagram check my feed seeing tons of comment and seeing Chandler tagged in a post, I clicked on it seeing a picture of me and him in a collage with hearts and stuff. The caption said 'that's for this edit, me and Hana broke up because I found another, me and Hana are still friends just not dating' I sighed as Ashley walked in with two coke's.

"Thanks" I said as she handed it to me, we spent the day watching TV and just talking about girl stuff.

Chandler's POV

"Tessa that was a misunderstanding, I lo-" I said into the phone but was cut off as the line went dead, She hung up? I was sitting at the bus stop with Hannah, she hugged me understanding that I really did like Tessa. Maybe it wasn't meant to be, maybe me and Hannah could start dating, but maybe Tessa could expect my love. The bus pulled up in front of us and we stepped on, Hannah and I sat at the very back, as we drove over the bumpy road I stared out the window letting my mind run free. Images of me and Hannah being a couple appeared in my head, they looked so happy but then I saw one image of me and Tessa. We were sitting on a roof, looking at a beautiful lake, her hand was entwined with mine and her head was on my shoulder, I smiled at the thought of that becoming true. Hannah tapped my shoulder as the bus stopped near her house, we got out walking past second cup, I stopped Hannah and pulled her inside second cup, we both grabbed Italian soda's and sat in the café talking, as the day grew to an end we walked home, I found myself holding Hannah's hand as we walked into her house. Her mother was kind enough to let me stay the night in Hannah's room (;D)