Our new home

I turned around as saw my best friend hannah, we both ran towards one an other hugging eachother.

"I can't believe I found you, I thought you were dead!" she said still hugging me, I was to happy to say anything I just kept hugging her. We finally let go over eachother when Kristy coughed getting our attention, we both turn to face her, she had her arms crossed and she rolled her eyes at us.

"If you two are done, we should head out before walkers get in," she told us picking up her bag, I nodded in agreement as I picked up my stuff off the ground. Hannah told us she had to go talk to the people she was with and tell them we were gonna be with them and we were heading out, she ran off  towards the two men we previously saw with the guns. The three of them walked back over to me and Kristy and I recognized one of them.

"Norman?" I questioned, he looked at me.

"Tessa? Is that you?" he asked me, I nodded smiling that the one person I previously knew was still alive.

"Where's Andrew and Chandler" I asked Norman, he shrugged placing his crossbow next to him, I sighed thinking that they might have turned into one of those horrible  creatures, I looked down at the thought but soon shook it off, the four of us grabbed our supplies and hit the road again in the car that me and Kristy took, Norman drove and I sat in the front again, Kristy and the other guy sat in the back talking about something, I couldn't really get into conservation with them because I was too focused on the road ahead. I leaned my head again the door of the car falling in to a deep sleep.

MY DREAM

I was walking down a dark hall not knowing where I was going, as I was walking I heard footsteps behind me but I kept walking not daring to look behind me. I kept walking until I felt a hand grab my arm, I looked behind me to see Chandler smiling, I hugged him happy to see him, he hugged me back.

"I can't believe I found you," he said kissing my forehead.

"I can't believe it either," I replied hugging him again. I closed my eyes melting into his warm embrace, I felt his grip tighten, I looked up at him to see a horrifying sight, right before me was Chandler as a walker, I ripped myself out of his grip backing up, he stumbled towards me groaning, I couldn't believe he was a walker. I backed up into a wall, I was cornered as Chandler grabbed me, I screamed out for help as he bit my neck.   

END OF DREAM

I shot up breathing very heavily, I looked around to see I was in a room laying in a bed, Hannah ran in.

"Are you ok?!" she questioned running to my side. I nodded swinging my legs off the bed resting my head on my hands.

"Yah, I'm fine, just a bad dream" I said thinking about the dream that just happened, she nodded standing up and walking out again. I layed back on the bed staring at the ceiling, I closed my eyes taking a deep breathe in trying to drift off to sleep again but couldn't because of the fear of having that horrible dream again kept me awake , finally after hours of just laying there staring at the ceiling I fell asleep drifting off to sleep again. Praying that I wouldn't have another horrifying dream and that the dream didn't mean anything.  

A/N hey quys sorry for the short chapter, i'll write a longer one tomorrow, so hope you like the chapter, oh and if you guys want to be in the story or give idea's just comment idea's or the character ok, Bye :)