Handler

Chandler's POV

I woke up to my alarm clock telling me to get out of bed, I picked up my clock seeing it was 5:30am, I groaned standing up walking out into the hall to get early breakfast. I saw a girl sitting out in the hall, I walked over seeing it was Tessa's friend Hannah, I have to admit she is pretty hot. (o-o Hannah you lucky girl)

"Hey Hannah, that's your name right?" I said, she looked up nodded as she smiled showing off her braces, she looks so beautiful with her blue eyes, light brown hair and the braces just pull it all together.

"Hi Chandler, why up so early" she asked standing up, her beautiful eyes stared into mine, we stood there for a while just looking into each others eyes as if we could see our souls before I answered her question snapping out of our little phase.

"m-my alarm went off early plus todya's walker stalker so yah" I said rubbing the back of my head, Hannah giggled smiling, we kept talking as we went to the breakfast bar on the first floor when suddenly Hannah got a text from Tessa. Her eyes widen and tears threatened to fall from her perfect eyes.

"whats wrong?" I asked hugging her, she handed me the phone and I read the text.

'Your so annoying and so ugly, why are we even friends in the first place, just don't even talk to me anymore'

My eyes widen reading the text because Tessa didn't seem like that kind of girl, in the corner of my eyes I could see tears running down Hannah face. I turned to her pulling her into a tight hug trying to calm her down.

Tessa's POV

I was texting Britney my old friend who stole my boyfriend, she was annoying the hell out of me so |I finally texted her back.

'Your so annoying and so ugly, why are we even friends in the first place, just don't even talk to me anymore'

I hit sent but my eyes widened as I saw I accidently sent it to Hannah, I tried to text her saying that was meant for someone else but she blocked me, I ran into the hall looking for her but I couldn't find her.

~2 hours later~

The last place I looked was the breakfast bar where I found Hannah and Chandler sitting eating more than just breakfast, what I saw was Hannah and Chandler kissing and holding hands, Hannah knew I really liked Chandler and that I would do anything for him. I stormed over "tapping" Hannah'd shoulder, she turned around looking at me with a disgusted look.

"what do you want?" she asked as Chandler held her.

"Hannah you knew I liked Chandler" I said tears about to fall from my eyes.

"whatever, I don't make promises to ex friends" she said, I just ran out back to the hotel room, luckly Hannah's mom wasn't there. I started packing all my stuff, I just couldn't bear to stay with someone who hates me. When I was done packing I left without a trace.

Hannah's POV

After Tessa left I felt something in my heart break, I took out my phone unblocking Tessa seeing she sent me a text, when I read it my eyes widened, I have to apologize. I ran out just leaving Chandler there confused, I went to our room looking for Tessa everywhere but I couldn't find her. I ran out to the front seeing her on a bus, I was about to yell fro her butb it left. I just lost my besfriend forever? NO! I CAN'T!

"Why'd you run off" Chandler asked walking up behind me.

"Tessa didn't mean to send me the text, I just lost my bestfriend to my stupidity! We have to find her Chandler we just have too" I said tears running down my face, he nodded and got his mom to find out where the bus was heading and to drive us there.

I just hope we can find her and I don"t loose my bestfriend.

Chandler's POV

When we were in the car I realized that I loved Tessa, not Hannah or Hana, and I ruined that, I hunched over in my seat holding my head in my hands, I sighed loudly.

We will find you Tessa, we have to, we just have to.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys cliffhanger!

I'll update soon :) and do you want more Handler?

Can you help me make a ship name for me and Chandler please please please

Vote/Comment

Love you❤️