Stuck In a Dream

Chandler's POV

I was still sitting in the waiting room, it has been 3 hours since Tessa has gone into surgery and I hadn't heard anything from the nurse who told me to wait, I was still looking down at my feet when I heard someone walking towards me, I looked up slightly seeing the nurse.

"Chandler can you come with me" she said, I nodded standing up following her into a room, my eyes widened as I saw Tessa laying there hooked up to a bunch if machines, she looked horrible but peaceful at the same time, I walked over to her sitting in the chair next to her holding her hand.

"She is going to be fine but she is not going to wake up for awhile" she said, I heard the sorrow in her voice, I looked at Tessa tears running down my face, I lifted my hand to her cheek running my thumb over her cheek holding her hand with my left of.

"I'll let you two have some privacy" and with that she left, I couldn't believe she was alive but she wouldn't wake up, the bed was very big so I laid next to her crying even more because I know have her back in my life but I can't hear her beautiful laugh, or see her smile, or have her wrap her arms wrap around me at night when she is scared, I closed my eyes tears still spilling out of them as I slowly fell asleep wishing that it would have been me not her.

Tessa's POV in her dream world

It was pitch black, only a small light source that was from the lantern I had in my hand, I didn't know where I was or if I was dead or not.

"Hello?" I called out into the darkness hoping there was someone to help me.

"Looks like your in some trouble aren't you Tessa" I heard someone say right in my ear, I jumped up turning around in the process to see Ivy but she has someone with her, he looked exactly like Chandler but with dark blue hair and with snakebites, he worse the same outfit at Ivy did which unnerved me.

"What are you doing here Ivy and who is that?" I asked looking at the boy gulping, he smirked taking a step forwards.

"My name is dusk Tessa, I believe that you know who I'm made to look like" he said with a smirk, I only nodded because his voice was like Chandler but much deeper, I took a step back as he walked towards me.

"Is the little bitch scared?" He questioned laughing, I stayed quiet but as I was walking backwards I hit a wall, he pinned me to the wall smirk, he held my hands above my head bring his face just a few inches away so our noses touched.

"Hmm your so innocent, maybe I should take everything innocent about you, doesn't that sound fun" he chuckled looking at me, I knew he could see the fear in my eyes. I looked past him to see Ivy laughing as I was being tortured, I looked back at Dusk only to have him crash his lips against mine, my eyes widened as I tries to get out of his grip, I gave up and stayed still until he pulled away slapping me hard.

"When I kiss you, you kiss back bitch" he growled, I gulped nodding not wanting to but I didn't want to get hurt either. He smirked kissing me against but this time I kissed him back, he closed his eyes but I kept mine open just praying for someone to save me, I felt him lick my bottom lip wanted entrance but I denied with a strong hatred of the though of him having his tongue in my mouth. He growled against my lips, he took one of his hand away from my hands holding it with only one hand, his hand found its way to my hip then my ass which then he grabbed making me gasp, he took this as an opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth, and that was enough to make me do something I would regret. I bite his tongue hard making him pulling away with a scream in pain, his eyes went from Chandler beautiful blue eyes to pure black, I gulped and he pulled me away from the wall throwing me to the ground.

"You little bitch, you fucking bit me, now your gonna pay" he said kicked my stomach, I screamed as he kick me again and again until I was coughing up blood. He laughed as he watched me lay there in pain, I turned over laying on my back staring up at him, tears stained my cheeks and blood ran down my mouth.