I finally found you

I have been walking for at least two miles now I think, yet I haven't been any houses so far, I sighed and kept walking down the long road, by now the road had turn from solid road to gravel, I heard the gravel crunch beneath my feet every time I took a step. By now it had been starting to get dark, so i decided to set up camp but instead of just laying on the side of the road where any walker could just get I climbed up in a tree and set up a little resting spot there, it wasn't the most comfiest place but at least no walkers could get at me because I was just high enough where no one could reach me but if I fell out I wouldn't hurt my self to much. As I was about to fall asleep I heard voices in the distance, I sat up in the tree and saw a group of people heading towards me, I don't think they saw me so I just stayed quiet, as they got closer I could make out their faces and I couldn't believe who it was, there walking towards me was Hannah, Kristy and Norman.

"Guys! Over here!" I yelled to them but I leaned to one side and fell out of the tree, Hannah and Norman ran over to me saying something but I passed out because I hit my head on the ground.

----------------------------------------------

When I woke up I was laying in a bed in a cream coloured room, I sat up looking around the small room seeing some pictures of a small family but they were covered in dust, I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up, but my head started to spin and I fell to the ground with a loud thump. I tried to get up but it was no use because I had no energy, I just laid there on the floor until I heard someone enter the room. They ran over to me helping me up, my head was still spinning but once it calmed down I saw who was in front of me, it was Chandler.

"It's good to see you again" he said smiling, I didn't have a thing to say I just hugged him tightly, he hugged me back holding me close to his chest, I looked up at him and without thinking I kissed him, I felt him tense up but soon relax into the kiss. Once we both pulled away from the kiss both our cheeks were tinted red.

"I can't believe its acutally you" I said hugging him again.

"I'm guessing you missed me?" he teased, I punched his shoulder making him step back laughing.

"Chandler I have one question for you though" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"What is it?" He asked sitting on the bed.

"D-do you love me?" I asked very nervously, he looked at me blushing.

"I-I don't know" he stuttered, just then I heard someone laughing, I looked over to the door seeing Norman leaning against the door.

"Hey love birds" he said laughing, we both blushed but laughing too.

"Come on, Tessa we want you to meet someone" he said walking out, I followed him and Chandler stuck right by my side, as we walked threw the house I felt someone hold my hand. I looked over at Chandler and he was smiling, I gave him a slight smile but I was blushing to much. He chuckled hugging me, I hugged him back and we just stood there enjoying each others warmth, he let me go looking straight into my eyes. What he said just made me feel like I could fly.

"I do love you Tessa" he said kissing me, even though its the end of the world I felt like all this happened for a reason.