Just a dream

Its been a week, and my family has helped me remember everything. Chandler and I have been doing great, smiling and laughing threw everything. But at nights now I have no dreams and its very odd. I stood up walking outside to see a girl running away five walkers, I pulled out my gun shooting them down. I ran over seeing if she was ok.

"Hey, you ok? whats your name?" I asked, she looked very scared.

"I-I'm Lexi" she said, she has long blonde hair and green eyes, she was about 4 foot 2 and she has a bow and arrow on her back.

"Nice name, I'm Tessa" I said as we walked back into the camp, everyone came over and introduced themselves. Chandler walked over grabbing my arm pulling me over to the forest out camp was near.

"We need to talk" he said, I could tell he was nervous, very nervous.

"About what?" I asked leaning against a tree.

"We need to leave the group" he said looking at me, my jaw dropped, why would he want to leave the group.

"W-why?" I stuttered, he sighed looking off into the distance.

"The group wants to kill you" he mumbled, I gasped as my eyes widened.

"T-they want to k-kill me? Why?!" I yelled, Chandler covered my mouth shutting me up.

"Be quiet, if they hear you they'll kill you now" he said hugging me, I hid my face in his chest trying not to cry but failed, as I sobbed into his chest he ran his fingers threw my hair trying to calm me down.

Chandler's POV

I sighed softly as Tessa balled her eyes out, I didn't want to tell her but she needed to know, once she stopped crying we snuck over to our tent and packed our stuff, we got Lexi to leave with us and as soon as the sun set we left.

~a week later~

Normal POV

Its been a week since we left, we were running out of food and supplies quickly. I was in a store looking for some food, Chandler and Lexi were outside guarding the door, I walked around the corner to see a walker, before I could do anything I grabbed me and bit my neck, I screamed as Chandler came running in killing the walker.

"Oh god no!" He yelled punching a wall and he held me in his arms. I looked up at him, tears running down my face.

"You can't die now, please don't die on me" he pleaded, I brought him down to me kissing him as my eyelids grew heavy.

"I-I love you Chandler" I said with my last breath as my eyes shut.

Chandler's POV

As Tessa closed her eyes I panicked, I tried shaking her awake, tears ran down my face as I clung to her lifeless body.

"It should have been me" I said quietly.

"What?" Lexi asked. I turned to her looking at her with dead eyes.

"It should have been me, if I had gone in here to get the supplies Tessa would still be alive, its all my fault" I said looking back at Tessa's lifeless body, I knew I has to do it, I took out my knife tightly shutting my eyes and doing the deed.

Normal POV

I saw a bright light, I didn't know where I was, I walked towards the light and.....

----------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys, this is the last chapter of the book , but don't worry there is going to be a sequel!

Comment down bellow what the next book should be called.

Vote/Comment

Love you ❤️