Its My Life : Chapter 4

My Mum Made Mee Bare Tired So I Went Bed Soon As I Got Home Inihh, Only To Be Woken Up By My Phone Ringingg KMT!

"Private Caller" < Urghh!

Me: What?

Jevon: No Hello?

Me: Ahh Fuck Man Who Is It?

Jevon: Its Jevon Man! So Damn Rude!

Me: Ohh... You Alright. (Jevon Was Like My Best "Guy" Friend)

Jevon: Ye Ye. Gettin Ready To Go To Sum Shubz In Catford.

Me: Whos Shubz Is It?

Jevon: I Finnk Its Kaylee's

Me: So She Cudden Invite Me Nahh?

Jevon: Lool! I Don't Know... So What Yuh Doing?

Me: Sleepin.. Until Yuh Woke Me Up Init!

Jevon: Ite Sorry Man. I'll Speak To Yuh Later Then.

Me: Ye Ye Byee

Jevon: Kool

Locked Of The Phone, Went Back To Sleep.

I Never Came Out My House For Like A Week, Me And My Lazy Ass! It Was My Birthday Tommorrow And Wanted A House Party, But I Knew My Mum Would Say No Initt So Likee I Had To Have It When She Was At Work. Erica Took Me And Jasmine To Do Some Food Shopping, There Was Gunna Be Some Hungry Niggas There.. Ya Get Me! My Mum Gave Me Like £150 Yesterday For My B-Day So I Bought My Outfit.

Green And White Air Forces (High Tops)

White Skinny Jeans

Sum Green Knitted Sweater Ting Wid No Sleeves &&

A White Long Sleeve Top Underneath

Silver Chain

Yuup! I Was All Set :) Erica Left Us To Go To Her Manz House. Me And Jasmine Went To Go Eat In McDonalds. Sum Next Boys Was Standing Outside. They Spotted Us, Well Jasmine Init. She Always Got Man Holler-ing At Her. But Im Not Gunaa Lie Tho Jasmine Was Bare Pretty. She Was Mixed Raced, Nearly The Same Height As Me, Just A Bit Shorter. Light Brown Hair Just Past Her Shoulders, She Always Had It Straighten But With A Few Curls At The Sides. Hazel Eyes, BAREE Long Eye Lashes, Some Cute Button Nose And Small Lips.. But Not Paper Like Mine :@.Not To Mention... She Had CHESTT! 34D! Jheeze!

Yea Anyways, They Was Eyeing Her Up. But We Both Knew What Was Going To Happen. One Of Them Would Ask Her For Her Number, She'd Say No. I Start Laughing. He'd Get Mad.. Say Sumting Bout Her Being Stush And Shit, She'd Cuss Him Out, We'd Go Eat.

Simple :) Anyways She Had A Man.

We Walked Past Them, About To Open The Door When...

" Oi Sexy!! Come Here For A Minute!" I Nearly Start BUSSIN Up. This Guy Was Like 15 Or 16 .. But His Voice Hadn't Even Broken Yet. It Was Propper Squeaky Like! LOOL!

Jasmine Didn't Even Bother Turn Round, She Just Carried On Walkin Thru The Door. I Followed Behind, Then I Felt Some One Grab My Arm. I Turnt Round In Shock... Scared Me Likee!

" Yuh Never Heard Me Call Yuh, Nah?" Said The Boy/Man... What Ever..?

" Ohh Sorry, But I Didn't Know My Name Was Oi Or Sexy" I Screwed And Dragged My Arm Free. I Was About To Walk Off When He Grabbed Me Again. KMT!

" Do U Mind?" I Said Looking At My Arm

"So Yuh Aint Gunna Tell Me Your Name?" He Said.

"KMT Do I Know You!?" He Was Getting Me Mad Now! Don't Come Between A Nigga & There Food!

" Ahh Man Why Yuh Actin Stushh For, Just Gimme Yur Digits Init!" He Said, Tryna Look Into My Eyes.

"ACTING STUSH!? YA BUTTERZ! AND U SOUND LIKE A RUBBER DUCK! NOW MOVE FROM ME!" I Shouted In His Face && Took My Arm From His Hand, Walked Into The Shop And Found Jasmine Sitting Down.

I Could Here Them All Laughing! One Man Was On The FLOOR! Oh Shit! It Weren't THAT Funny...

I Put Them Bags Down And Went To Go Get My Food. Jasmine Was Already Finished So I Didn't Bother Sit Down And Eat. We Went To The Bus Stop And Got The Bus To My House. I Kindaa Hated Where I Lived, It Was ALMOST In The Middle Of No Where. Is Was So Far From School And My Second Home (Jasmine's Yardd!)

I Was Munching On My Burger, I Didnt Even Look Out The Window Like Normal. I Didn't See HIM Get On The Bus. I Only Saw Someone Come Upstairs, They They Looked At Me. My Eyes Locked Into His. Oh Shit. I Started Chocking On My Coke.

"Yuh Alright 'Lishaa?" Jasmine Asked Me

"Ye Ye!" I Said While Coughing. After A Couple Minutes I Calmed Down But I Didn't Even See Where HE Sat.

I Was Still Bending Down Behind The Chair In Front Of Me. I Whispered To Jasmine,

"Is.. He.. Sitting.. Behind .. Me.. Again..?"

She Nodded. Shit. How Was He Able To Catch Me Slippin EVERY Time! I Slowly Raised My Head And Fixed Up My Top.I Was So Glad Jasmine Was With Me, Otherwise... :O I Pretended To Look Out The Window, Only To Look At His Reflection... :P ... He Was Watching Me. My Head Quickly Shot Forward, So That I Was Facing The Front Again.We Was Cumming Up To Where Jasmine Normally Gets Off...

"Ayy Jasmine, Can I Pick Something Up From Yuhh Yard?" I'd Do Anything To Get Off This Bus! She Didn't Answer.. I Looked At Her. She Had Her Headphones In, Dancing In Her Chair. Gosh Man!Ye Anyways, We Missed The Stop So I Joined Her On The Music Ting And Got Out My iPod.

Rock City - Ridin Musik (<< Some Unknown Group. Youtube It. Its Gurd :P)

(8) We Gone Make Music That Ri-i-i-i-i-i--i-i-i-ide World Wi-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-idee (8)

I Didn't Bother Getting Into The Music That Much... I'd Made A Fool Of Myself Already. I Felt A Tap On My Shoulder... AGAIN! Jheeze This Boy Loved Annoy Me When I Was Listening To Music. I Took Out My Head Phones And Turnt Round.

"Yeaa?" I Said... Mmm His Eyes..

"I Rate Yuh Ya Know. What Yuh Said To Darrell Was Jokes. I Was Bussin Up On The Floor An Shit!" He Said Laughing.

My Face Was Like ((((( :SSS ))))) But His Laugh Was .... 'MAZINGGG!

"Umm.. Im Lost. What Yuh On About?" I Said, Tryna Hide My Face Behind The Chair. Some Time I Hated Being So Light. I Was Blushing Like Mad!

"Oh. Outside McDonald's Inih. I Was Wiv Them. My Man, Darrell Tried Holla At Yuh And Yuh Cussed Him Off! It Was Jokes!" He Said. I Couldn't Get Over His Smile Boi!

"Oh I Nevaa Saw Yuh..." My Head Was Now Resting On The Window, Still Facing Him. Jasmine Had Only Just Come Back Earth And Saw Me Turnt Around Talkin To Him. She Turnt Round Too.. Nosey Bastard! We All Got Talking And We Found Out So Much About Him. HIS Name Was Tyler!

He Moved Round Here From Jamaica, But Lost The Accent Real Quick, Was Half Jamaican And Half American. He Was 15, As I Hoped :P We Told Him Our Name And All That As Well.

Time Flew By When I Was Talking To Him, And I Finally Started To Feel Myself Around Him. My Stop Came.

"Itee I'll See Yuuh Later" I Smiled

"Yee Yee Kool" He Leaned Back On His Seat.

"Bye" Jasmine Said And We Got Up And Walked Towards The Front Ov The Bus.

"Oh Ye And I'll Tell "Rubber Duck" I Saw Yuh" He Started Laughing

"Aritee." I Giggled "Byee Yea?"

"Later" He Said. We Walked Down The Stairs And Got Off.

WOOOOOOOOOW!

I Walked Floated My Way Home With Jasmine.