Its My Life : Chapter 12

Jevon's Point Of View

She Just Looked At Me Like She Didn't Believe Me. I Tried To Look Away, But That Only Made Her Ask More Questions, And I Don't Even Wanna Talk Bout It Man. I Just Wanted Some Food, I Was Fucking Hungry!

"So Wait, You Have... Had A Brother? Jevon Man Look How Long Ive Know You For And You Never Said Shit Bout Having A Brother" She Said. Umm.. Thats Coz He's A Fucking Wasteman!

"We Aint That Close.... Ay Im Hungry" I Got Up And Opened The Door...

"Ay Listen Yea, You Can Keep Avoiding Me, Or You Can Talk About It." I Could See She Was Getting Pissed.

"Well You Already Know The Answer Coz Im Doing It Right Now!" I Kissed My Teeth And Went Down Stairs To Find Some Food. She Didn't Follow Me. She Was Probably Pissed Or Something But I Don't Even Care Now. I Opened The Fridge:

Milk...

Eggs...

EWWW! WHAT THE BLOODCL-

Pizza! Yes Fam!

I Put It In The Microwave And Sat On The Counter. It Was Silent, And I Don't Even Like That Yah Noee. I Turnt On The iPod Dock And Pressed Shuffle. I Couldn't Even Be Fucked To Pick A Song.

Chris Brown - First Day Of Spring

When We're Together, It Feels Ideal. The Sunny Weather Puts A Smile Right On My Face, So Why Would I Ever Turn My Back On WHat We Have. Oh Girl; You Always Bring That First Day Of Spring

That Song Always Brought Back The Feelings I Had For Ferlisha; It Was Our CHOON. She Was Kinda Right Tho... I Should Tell Her But If I Start Thinking About It I Won't Stop. I'm Still Trying To Get It Out My Head... It Happened So Fast And I-

BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP!

Food Dun! I Started Yammin Straight Away. Then She Came In And Sat Down Next To Me, Eying Up My Food Likee! I Knew She Wanted Some But I Fort I'd Play Dumb Init. I Looked Up At Her. She Was Grinning Teef Boy!

"I Want Some.." Her Arm Was Linked On Mine Now, Her Head Resting On My MUSCULAR Arm.

"Some Of What?" I Laughed. She Looked At Me Like "Prick, What Do You Mean Of What?!"

"...Ha... Yea...Your Funny. Now Gimmy Some!" I Had Like The Last BITE In My Hand. I Was Bout To Put It In My Mouth When She Had To Eat It Out My Hand! Is She Tryna Be Funny! I Don't Know If This Has Ever Happened To You But It Actually Took Tha Piss!

I Jumped On Her And Pushed Her Against The Table! (No Serious Ting Tho.. We Always Fight Like This)

Back To Felisha's Point Of View

"Ayy My Back!" I Shouted, Completely Ignoring The Fact It Was Like 2 In The Morning!

"I Don't Fucking Care! You Ate My Fucking Pizza Bitch!" His Nose Was Flaring Like Mad! I Started Laughing!

"What? You Fink It's Funny Yea?" He Started Punching Me In My Side.

"Ye..Yes!" I Was Laughing Too Much To Even Speak! I Got Free And Jumped On His Back. I Was Covering His Face With My Hands And Holding His Nose So He Couldn'y Breath!

"Ah Fuck.. Agh Llow It!.. Shit" He Loved To Cuss Ya Know! Some How He Ended Up Going Into The Living Room And Then Jumping On The Sofa And Landing On His Back, Well My Back!

"Oww! I Screamed!

"Shallap!" He Said In This Weird Voice. "Don't Mess With Me That Chicago Town, Ya Zimmie!" I Shoved My Middle Finger In His Face. We Was Fighting For Bare Long After, Then We Got Tired And Collapsed In Each Others Arms And Just Lay There.

I Knew That If I Just Forgot About The "Situation" Things Would Be Normal And He Would Tell Me Soon, But Right Now I Didn't Give 2 Frogs About It, I Was Just Enjoying Being In His Company.

"I'm Coming Back Yea?" I Got Up And Quickly Went Up Stairs. I Grabbed 2 Pillows And A Blanket And Went Back Down. I Gave Him The Pillow And Rested My Head On His Chest. I Put The Blanket Over Us And We Fell Asleep Almost Immediatly.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

I Woke Up In The Afternoon Realizing This Prick Still Ain't Told Me What Went Down Last Night So I Went To Find Him. I Went Straight To The Kitchen To Find Him Munching Down On 2 Fucking Plates Of Morleys. I Swear He Was A Dog, STRAAAIGHT!

"Morning Big 'Ed!" I Snuck A Wing When He Went To Get A Drink.

"Are You Gunna Start Lisha! Are You Gunna Fucking Start" He Chuckled And Kicked My Leg As I Walked By.

"..... Can I Have Some?"

"What You Fink I'm Gunna Give You Some After I Know Say There's A Wing Missing" He Sat Back Down In Front Of The Plates Of Food.

Shit. I Got Clocked Dirty! After There Was Like Twenty Wings On Mans Plate. I Just Carried On Taking Food On His Plates But Surprisingly He Didn't Say Anything.

"What Yuh Doing Today?" My Mouth Had Bare Ketchup Over It. I Don't Care Bout That Shit When Jevon's Around...

"Nothing. I Don't Even Think I Should Go Outside Ya Nah. Im Gunna Lay Low For A Bit" He Was Licking The Sauce From The Ribs Off His Fingers. I Just Nodded And Carried On Eating, He Was Such A Freshiee But I Was Used To It.

He Had Been "Laying Low" For Like A Week Now. And He Didn't Step Outside Once, Well Except To Get Food. He Even Took The Piss By Askine ME To Go Round To His Yard To Pick Up Some Clothes, Coz He Had Basically Been Sharing Jerome's Wardrobe And He Weren't Too Happy Bout That. :/

Me, Anna Marie, Jasmine And Kaylee (A.K.A Thaa DONS!) Spent The Whole Say Shopping, We Were Do Tired We Nearly Passed Out Over Our Dominos! And The Worst Part Was Anna Musta Bought Some Shit-Smelling Perfume, But We Had To Be Sly And Say It Smelt Boom. Next Thing I Know This Blocked-Nose Nigga Sprayed Half The Sin Ting... In Me And Jasmine's Bloooood Clarrt Room! Fhool!

Jasmine Was Giving Me Some UNWANTED Help Finishing Me Pizza But I Couldn't Tell Her To Ease Up Off My Food Coz Like Its The Least I Could So, I Mean She Was Putting A Roof Over My Head Alie?