Its My Life : Chapter 27

I Popped My Head Into The Living Room.

"I'm Sleeping In Your Bed Leah"

"Yeah Yeah" She Said. "You Alright? You Looked Pissed Off Mate!"

"Tired Man.."

"Mm Hmm. Night Babes" She Sprawled Out On The Sofa. I Said Goodnight To The Rest Of Them And Closed The Door. I Was Feeling Like Shit After What Tishard Had Just Heard Me Say. My Body Felt So Drained, All That Was Left Of Me Was The Guilt Building Up In My Heart; I Couldn't Wait To Get To Sleep And Think Of A Way To Sort It Out. I Felt The Kitchen Door Shut Behind Me So I Slowly Turned Around. Jevon Had Appeared. He Walked Toward Me And Gave Me A Hug.

"Sarry.." Yeah, He Really Said It Like That. He Rested His Mouth Where My Neck And My Shoulder Met. I Let Out A Huge Sigh, Accepting His Half Hearted Apology. I Couldn't Stay Mad At Him For Too Long, And I Think He Knew This And Was Trying To Take Advantage Of It. His Body Felt So Right On Mine, Almost Like It Belonged There.

"What Should I Do... About Him?"

"Talk To Him Init. Apologize... He's Ain't One To Hold Grudges... He's Safe Man, He Just Ain't Road.. At ALL... Maybe That's Why He Comes Across As Moist" Hmm. He Was Right. Tishard Talked Normally, Like A Decent Human Being - None Of That "Mandem" And "Fam" Shit. He Acted Civilized As Well.

"Should I Call Him?" I Asked.

"Not Now! I'm Enjoying This Hug, Rahh!"

"Okay, Okay!" I Giggled. Silence Filled The Corridor For The Next 2 Or So Minutes. I Hated This Because The Next Thing That Came Out Of Either Of Our Mouths Would Be Unexpected... Or Something Dumb.

"Can I Have A Kiss?" My Point Proven?

"No!" I Growled.

"Arh Why Not?"

"Cause You Know What That Leads To"

"What, SEX?!" My Body Jolted In Shock.

"Fuck Sake, No! It Leads To YoU Thinking That I Still Like You. I've Told You So Many Times... I'd Rather Have You As A Friend.. A BEST Friend. Can't You Accept That?"

"I Can.. I... I HAVE" My Heart Sank.

"So... Why You Asking Me To Kiss You?" I Said It So Quietly, I Had To Think Again If He Heard.

He Didn't Answer Me So I Released Myself From The Hug. He Mumbled Some Stuff Under His Breath. I Turned Away And Walked To The Bottom Of The Stair Case. His Footsteps Followed Behind Me. I Ignored Them, Until His Hand Found Its Resting Place In Mine. I Closed My Eyes And Swiveled Round.

I Stared At Him, Then In The Blink Of An Eye He'd Come Closer To Me And Placed Them Sexy Lips On Mine. It Took Me Back... It Really Did. It Reminded Me Of The Good Times We Had. So Soft, And Wet, And Plump. He Took Hold Of My Waist And Drew Me In Closer To His Body. My Arms Had A Mind Of Their Own, They Wrapped Around His Neck. What Was I Doing? I Wanted To Run Up The Stairs And Lock Myself In Leah's Room. No I Lied, I Was Enjoying Every Moment Of This. Fuck It, Fuck My Thoughts - I Want It To Last Forever. Tough Luck, He Removed Them Beautiful Lips, But Left His Hands On My Waist And Stared. Me And Him Had This Ting, We Loved To Stare.

"I Just Wanted One, It Didn't Have To Mean Anything" He Continued Scanning My Face.

"It Did Mean Something Though.." I Couldn't Take His Staring So I Rested My Cheek On His.

"It's Your Fault Doe.." He Whispered.

"How?" Confused Much?

"You Had To Be So.. Perfect" I Said Nothing But In My Head I Was Thinking "Aww.."

"You Know I'll Always Love You, Even If You Don't Feel The Same Way..." He Breathed In.

"Love?" I Said.

"Trust Me, If I Knew A Bigger Word Than Love I'd Use It" We Both Laughed. I Was So Overwhelmed And My Legs Were Getting Weak So I Dragged Him Up The Stairs; He Sat On The 5th Step And I Sat On The 6th.

"Can I Tell You Something?" I Leaned On The Wall And Squeezed My Legs Through The Gaps In The Banisters. He Nodded And Rested His Elbow In-between My Knees, His Head Stuck To The Palm Of His Soft Hand.

"I Do Like You.." His Facial Expression Was Just Painted With "FUCK; THERES HOPE! THERES HOPE! "Maybe Not As Much As You Do.. But The Feeling's Still There." I Continued.

"Then Why Do You Fight It?" He Screwed. I Needed To Tell Him How I Felt; I Don't Think I Had Accepted It Myself But I Did Feel Something For Him.

"Cause I Don't Want To Loose You.. As A Friend, As A Brother, As-"

"A Lover?" -_- Neek.

"I Don't Want To Risk It..." He Sat Up Straight And Took My Hand In His. He Looked Me Deep In The Eyes, For A Split Second I Thought He Was About To Propose!

"I Want You To Remember This: What Even Happens That Could Effect Our Close Friendship, WON'T, You Need To Know I Won't Leave Your Side. I Understand Your Fear Of Us Not In Each Other's Lived, It Scares Me Too.. But I Really Think We Could Gain Something By Taking That Risk. I Can't Live Everyday Of My Life, Knowing I Love You So Deeply AND Knowing I Can't Have You. Do You Know What That Feels Like? It Hurts Lisha, It Really... Hurts.." He Broke Out Into Tears, And Seconds After I Did Too. That Was Probably The Most Interlectual Thing That's Every Graced Them Lips. And It Was Because Of Me. I Ain't Gunna Lie, He's Not The Smartest Person In The Word...So To Him It Was "Smart Talk" A Teacher That Has Taught A Pupil Something New.. Seing The Smile On Their Faces When They Understand It. That's The Feeling I Had Now. Knowing That Your Existence Has Made Someone Elses Life Worth Living. THAT .. Is The Best Feeling In The World.

"Let's.." There Was An Itch In My Throat. I Gently Coughed And Started To Re-Think About What I Was Going To Say... Yuup I Was Sure I Wanted To Do This.

"Let's Try Again.. Me And You"

"Swear Down!?" His Eyes Sparkled. I Laughed At His Stupidity And Pecked Him On His Nose. He Lifted Me Onto His Lap And We Did One Of Them Mad Hugs. You Know When You Cut Off Their Breathing And You Rock Them Viciously Back And Forth, Then Sideways. Suddenly A Huge Ray Of Light Beamed Onto Us. I Looked Up To Where It Was Coming From. A Tall Figure Was Blocking Most Of The Light. Reece.

"Cough, Cough" He Grinned And Walked Into The Kitchen.

"Come" We Stood Up And Climbed The Stairs To Leah's Bedroom.

"What Time Is It?" He Asked As We Sat On The Edge Of The Bed.

"Don't Know, You Left My Phone Downstairs. I'll Go Get It" I Stood Up And Took Big Strides Over To The Door.

"Nah Let Me" There Was An Awkward Silence After That, So I Just Sat Back Down And He Left The Room. I Lay On The Bed And Smiled. Felisha And Jevon Are Back Together. It Feels Weird Just Thinking About It. I Can't Believe I Done It. I Let Him Into My Heart Again. I'm Probably Blinded By His Looks. I Know What He's Like, Now He Might Seem Like The Most Caring Person In The World But It Won't Last.. It Never Does. He'll Get Bored, That's Just How He Is.. Always Looking For Something New...

Tommorrow I'll Regret This, But Now I Just Wanted To Enjoy While It Lasted. ...