Its My Life : Chapter 15

TWO WEEKS LATER

SCHOOL!

I Hopped Up Out Thaa Bedd, Turnt My Swagg On (8)

For Real Tho I Did. But I Needed To Get Into The Shower First Before I Turnt That Swagga On, Ya Zimmie?

I Was Feeling So Fresh Today!

I Laid Out My Uniform On Jasmines Bed While She Went In The Shower. I Got Out My Black Bra And Red Panties And Put Them On. I Creamed My Skin With The Cocoa Butter And Pulled On My Black Knee High Socks. But Then I Remembered It Was Early September Now, Not Summer. So I Put On Some Thin Tights Over Them Followed By My Black School Skirt And Jasmine's Red Primark Top. I Buttoned Up My White Short Sleeve Shirt And Done My Silk Black Tie. Then I Put The Last Thing On, My Red Jumper. I Looked In The Mirror And Sighed. I Didn't Know What To Do With My Hair, But I Knew I Was Tired Of My Fringe. I Straightened It All Last Night So I Fort Fuck It Lemme Just Put It In One. I Put A Red Ribbon In Aswell And One Of Them Red Bow Clip Things From Primark.

As Gordon Would Say; Done.

"Rahhtid! Some Ones Searching For A Man!" Jasmine Opened The Door And Was Eyeing Me Up, No Homo!

"Dead!" I Pushed Past Her And Jumped Down The Stairs To Get Breakfast.

Toast, Jam. Simples - *Meerkat Voice*

I Just Knew Today Was Gunna Be Banging, My First Day Of Year Ten; WOIII!

I Was Some Next Slow Eater, So When I'd Finished Jasmine Had Already Got Dressed And Was Onto Her Hear. I Already Knew She Would Go In With Her Hair. I Opened Her Bedroom Door..

"Who's On A Search Now?" I Joked. Her Hair Was Just.. Stunning. I Can't Even Describe It To You, I Wouldn't Do It Justice. I Walked Over To The Wardrobe And Picked Out My Kickers, The Ankle Ones But With Red Laces? Yea Them Ones. I Grabbed My Leather Addidas Side Bag With My Books Inside And We Left.

At School, Every One Was Looking Gurdd Man, Even Issac The Undercover Gay! Me, Kaylee And Jasmine Were Just Sitting On Our Usual Bench, Catching Up When Anna Marie (Fuckin Hoee!) And Leah Walked Over To Us.

"Bitches! What's Jiggling?" Leah Shouted As She Ran Over To Hug Me.

"Um.. Ya Belly!" Every One Started Laughing, Leah Make Out Like She Didn't Care But When She Hugged Me, She Bit My Shoulder.... :/ Strange Girl..

"Oww Man!" I Yelled.

Like 2 Mins Later, She Dug Out Her Phone And We Was All Skanking To Some Music.

After All The Hello's Were Said We Went Off To Our Form's. Me And Anna Were In The Same Form So We Walked Together. I Was Just Cussing Her Off In My Head. I Had Blanked Her When She Said Hello To Me In The Playground, But I Knew It Wouldn't Last Long Coz

1) She Normally Always Sat Next To Me In Form/Lessons Coz Somehow We Had The Same Last Name..(Green) :/

&&

2) She Was Too Fucking Funnnay!

I Sat In My Usual Place With My Head In My Hands, Listening To Some Year Seven's Convo. I Swear My First Day In Year Seven Was Livee! Anna Marie Was A Joker Back Then Aswell, She Helped Break The Ice. We Were Friends In No Time! But Swear Down There Year Sevens Were Just Deaaaad! ~%$&

One Of Them Was Talking Bout Some Next Shit I Couldn't Even Understand, And A Next One Was Getting Happz Over Geography... Umm Okay.

I Laughed To Myself Until Tutor Was Over And Ran To My First Lesson, English. I Was Still Praying I Didn't Have To Sit Next Anna. But Wait? Did I Really Have Proof That Something Happened Between He And Tyler? I Mean Yea I Spelt The Perfume Shit On Him, But That Didn't Mean Anything... She Could Have Just Hugged Him And The Stench Lingered On Him... I Mean It Was One Bad Smell. I Was Revising This In My Head As We All Walked Into Class And Saw The Seating Plan Up On The Board. Every One Stood In Front Of It Looking For There Seats. I Heard People Talking About Some New Boy That Was In Our Year, A Few Of Them Were Getting Happz Coz They Heard He Was Sexy. Apparently His Name Was Kyle Or Something?

We Took Our Seats, I Was Mad Happy Cause I Was Sitting At The Back With No One Next To Me, The Teacher "Claimed" I Worked Better On My Own. I Didn't Really Mind Though Cause I'd Rather Have No One Than Some One I Disliked.

I Walked Over To My Seat And Dropped My Bag On The Chair Next To The One I Was Gunna Sit In. I Slumped Down In It. I Was Kinda Tired Already So I Rested My Head On The Table And Soon Fell Asleep. Then I Heard The Door Slam. I Moaned But Didn't Lift My Head.

"Oh, I Didn't Realize You Would Be In This Class" I Heard The Teacher Say.

I Heard Some One Breathing Bare Fast, What Wrong With You Child?!

"Ohh Myy Daiss! That's Him! Thats The New Boy!" Whispers Filled The Air. I Wasn't Bothered To Look Up, I Couldn't Be Fucked To Fantasize About Guys Right Now..

I Heard Loads Of Whispering, It Was Beginning To Piss Me Off... Can't These Chicks Control Themselves?!

"Well I Guess You Have To Sit At The Back In That Empty Seat" I Assumed She Was Pointing To Me... Aww. I Wanted My Own Table....

"I Heard Footsteps Coming Towards Me And Chicks Screaming. A Deep Voice Said Kool To Him, And I Heard Fists Touch, My Hearing Is Sick, You Think I'm Joking? Then I Felt The Chair Next To Me Move,

"Are You Gunna Move Your Bag Or What" He Said In An Irritation Tone. Face-sty Much?

I Kissed My Teeth And Took My Bag Off The Chair And Flung It On The Floor. He Sat Down On The Chair And Shuffled It Closer To The Table. I Felt Things Being Put On To The Table.

Some One Whispered, "Ferlisha's One Lucky Bitch" They Said It So Softly I Don't Think The Boy Heard. My Hearing Is Just...Emoshhhh!

I Was Still Resting My Head On The Desk And By The Sound Of This Prick, I Didn't Want To Be Introduced.

I Slept Though The Whole Lesson But Woke Due To Some One Tapping My Quite Arm Quit Hard.

"What Man?" I Moaned. I Didn't Like Being Woken Up :/

"Lesson's Finished Blud" He Said. He Sounded Kinda Familiar.

"No One's Your Blud Man" I Mumbled And Kissed My Teeth. He Laughed, Well Not Really Laughed It Sounded Forced, Like "Heh Heh".

I Slowly Got Up And Turnt Away From Him So I Could Pull In My Chair. I Picked Up My Bag From The Floor And Done A U-Turn Around Him. I Walked Towards The Door And Turnt The Handle To Go Outside.

"Ay, You Can't Even Say Bye Ferlisha?" Who Told This Ugly Dog My Name? I Turnt Round And Looked At Him For The First Time. As Soon As I Did, I Wished I Hadn't. My Mouth Opened Slightly As Locked Eyes Into His Sparkling Light Brown Ones. He Grinned Like He Always Did. What The Hell Was He Doing Here?

"I Told You Not To Talk To Me, Why Can't You Just Piss Off Out My Life?" I Walked Out And Slammed The Door.

Kyle? Yea Right No Where Near!