Its My Life : Chapter 14

I Walked Into The Living Room, While Tyler Closed The Door And Followed Behind Me. I Sat In The Arm Chair Instead Of The Sofa, I Didn't Want Him Anywhere Near Me. He Looked At Me Weird , But Shrugged It Off.

He Sat On The Edge Of The Sofa. I Closed My Eyes. My Mind Was Blank. It Was Black And I Kept Hearing This Buzzing Sound. I Opened My Eyes And Looked Over At Him, He Was Blowing Bubbles With His Hubba Bubba, Looking Around. My Fists Clenched, Wait Why Was My Body Showing The Wrong Emotion. I Was Scared, Not Angry.... Scared Off Losing Him. Anna Marie Was One Of Those Spoilt Chicks Who THOUGHT They Were Too Nice. She Wasn't Ugly, But She Acted Like She Was The Shit! She Got Everything She Wanted, If It Was The Latest Crepz, Or A Boom Guy; She'd Get It, EVEN If It Took Up Her Whole Life, She'd Be Grey-Haired, Jamming In Her Wheel Chair And She STILL Be Fighting For Him! Its The Reason I Tried To Distance My Self From Her, She Was Bad News With Even Worse Hair Extentions... Talk About Nappy >:( I Tried To Forget About It So I Rested My Head On Hands With My Elbow On The Arm Of The Chair And Closed My Eyes Again. She Was There, Skinnin Her Teeth. She Was Waving At Me, Showing Off Her BAIT Fake Nails The Length Of A Fucking Remote Control. I Got So Pissed, Just Looking AT Her. My Eyes Shot Open And I Punched Mid-Air. Tyler's Head Turnt To Me, His Facial Expression Was Like "What's This Crazy Bitch Doing?!" It Was Actually A Slip!, But Right Now I Didn't Find It The Slightest Bit Funny.

"You Okay?" He Asked Warily.

"Mmm.."I Mumbled. He Beckoned Me Over But I Just Ignored Him And Turnt On The T.V. He Got Up And Swung Me Up Out Of The Chair.

"Don't Touch Me" I Said, Showing No Emotion. I Was Struggling To Get Free But He Was Stronger Than Me. He Ignored Me Completely And Pulled Me Towards The Sofa.

"Am I Speaking Russian?" I Screwed Him But He Still Paid No Attention To Me And Sat In The Middle Of The Sofa And Forced Me Down Onto His Lap.

"You Want One Tump In Your Nose Init?" I Kissed My Teeth, Still Tryna Get Up.

"What's Wrong Blud?!"

"Am I Your Blud?! Keep Talking And You'll Find Out Whats Wrong!" I Tried To Get Up Again But He Only Grabbed Me Round My Waist And Locked His Arms Round Me.

"Let Go Or I SAHH-WEAAAAAR Down..." I Started To Get Angry. I Fink He Could Tell.

"Or What?" He Laughed. I Just... Lost It. I Dug My Nails Into His Arm So Hard, Even I Could Feel His Pain. He Screamed Like A Little Bitch, But At Least He Let Go...

I Jumped Up From His Lap And Ran Upstairs To My Room. I Slammed The Door And Just Let It All Out. I Cried So Hard, And Loud. I Fell On My Bed And Lied Down On My Stomach. And Just Cried Like A Little Kid In A Tantrum. I Fink I Woke Up Jevon Coz I Heard Banging On The Walls. I Didn't Even Care I Just Bawled Even More. Then The Door Buss Open, I Didn't Turn To See Who It Was.

"You... Woke... Me Out My Blood Clarrt Sleep! Are You Bunnin?! Is Your Head Spinnin?!" He Kissed His Teeth Baree Loud, It Sounded Like Sumthing Ripping.

"Ayy Suck Out Jevon" I Screamed

"Ite Say Neezy! I'm Gunna Fuck You Up Now!" He Jumped On Me, Fuck He Was Heavy. He Gave Me Some Dirty Bangs In My Back. I Cried Out Even More.

"Jevon You Dickhead, Get The Fuck Off Me You Fat Shit" I Said Inbetween Giving Him 2 Pussy Punches In His Arm, I Was In Too Much Of A State To Hit Him Properly. He Quickly Jumped Off Me.

"Oh Shit, Sorry. I Didn't Know You Was Crying" He Said Looking Worried.

"Then How Did I Wake You Up! That's How I Know Your Head's Fucked Up" I Kicked Him In The Chest And He Stumped Back Wards.

Tyler Came In The Room. His Right Arm Was Bleeding From Where I Dug My Nails Into Him. His Eyes Were Watery But His Didn't Cry.

"Ferlisha Tell Me What The Fuck I Did, Before I Wile Out!" His Chest Was Going In And Out Really Fast And His Nostrils Were All Flared. But Surprisingly I Wasn't Scared Now...

"Ay Don't Chat Shit! You Ain't Gunna Do Nuffin! Touch Her And See If I Don't Fuck You Up!" Jevon Cut In Before I Could Say Anything. He Was Giving Tyler One LOOOK Boy!

"Ain't No One Chatting To You Man, Fuck Off!" I Could See He Was Trying To Stay Calm, But Veins Were Popping Out His Left Arm As He Clenched His Fists.

"What? Are You Dumb? Yuh Best Move Yuh Self From Here Ya Nah!" Jevon Stepped Closer To Him, They Were In Each Others Faces. Tyler Sniggered.

"Or What, Pussy Ole!" He Yelled In His Face, Jevon Started Flinching. I Couldn't Even Express His Hate For That Word. I Couldn't Even Blink Before Jevon Punched Tyler Which Sent Him Almost Flying. Tyler Knocked Down The Lamp On The Bed Side Table. He Staggered A Bit, The Looked Up At Jevon. His Face Was Red. He Pushed Jevon To The Floor And Started Kicking Him In The Head. I Was In Such A Daze! But I Quickly Got To My Feet And Pushed Tyler So Hard He Kinda Buckled On Jevons Big Head And Fell To The Ground. I Dropped Down Next To Jevon's Side And Helped Him Up. His Lip Were Bleeding, I Don't Know How Much More They Could Take Before They Stopped Being "Sexy". I Looked Over At Tyler And Screwed.

"Get The Fuck Out, Don't Chat To Me Again. Delete My Number, And If You Ever Try Talk To Me Again, I... Will... Kill... You" I Was Standing Over Him Now, And He Knew I Wasn't Bullshitin.

He Said Nothing At First And Stood Up.

"Your Making A Big Mistake Ferlisha, Choosing That Wasteman Over Me" Jevon Stepped Forward But I Stepped Infront Of Him Before Anything Else Started.

"Nah Nah Nah! Your The One Making A Mistake. Your Starting Shit With The Wrong Bredda. It Ain't Over" Jevon Spat In His Face. Tyler Was About To Come For Round 2 But He Saw My Face. He Slammed The Bedroom Door Behind Him, Then I Heard The Front Door Shut.

I Was Seeing A Different Side To Jevon, And I Didn't Like It At All.. ¬_¬

I Knew I Would Regret It Later On, But I Don't Care. There Was Only One Person I Would Choose Over Jevon; And He's Above Us All.