Its My Life : Chapter 17

I Just Nodded, Quick Time Before He Thought That I Didn't Like Him. He Slowly Lowered His Lips Onto Mine. My Legs Shaked, And I Knew Exactly Why: This Kiss Actually Meant Something. All Those Other Kisses Were Just Out Of Pleasure. But This One, This One Showed Just How Much Feelings He Had For Me. That Sexy Whisper Every Time Out Lips Parted, Only To Race Back To Each Other As Though A Magnetic Force Was In Place. He Slyly Snuck His Tongue In To Meet Mine. It Was Like A Thumb War In My Mouth. The Weather Seemed To Get Instantly Hotter, I Was Just Enjoying This So Much.

After About 5 Minutes He Pulled Away And Rolled Off Me. We Both Looked Up At The Sky. I Crept My Hands Into His And He Squeezed My Hand Tight. I Was Looking Up In The Sky; Everything Looked Like Something. One Looked Like Donkey Sitting On A Fence. :/

I Started Listening To My iPod, Neither Of Us Have Said A Word Since, "Will You Be My Wifey?". It Was Amazing How One Particular Place With One Special Person Could Make You Feel So Great.

It's So Crazy,

Baby You Simply Amaze Me.

So Much More Than Lately ...

I Owe It All To You.

All Those Games We

Used To Play Now Seem So Lame To Me.

But I'm Coming Down With This New Disease.

All I Know Is That You Are The Cure.

Cause I Been Diagnosed With Love

Ya Damn Right! LOOL!

Tyler Pulled A Earphone Out My Ear And Put It In His, Just As The Song Was Changing.

When Were Together

It Feels Ideal

The Sunny Weather

Put's A Smile Right On My Face

So Why Would I Ever Turn My Back On What We Have

Oh Girl

You Always Bring That First Day Of Spring

I Swear My iPod Is On Point With These Songs! I Hummed To The Song, It Was Probably The Only Song I Knew Off By Heart On My iPod. This Was Me And Jevon's Song! We Used To Always Have This Song On Repeat For Like 2 Days Straight! He Used To Say That It Reminded Him Of Me. I Never Quite Knew Why.

"Can You Not Tell Jevon About This, He Kinda Doesn't Like You..." I Looked Over At Tyler.

"Yea Cause I Really Talk To Him Alie? We Best Friends" He Shook He Head And Smiled, Like I Was Some Dumb Joke Off A Penguin! I Punched Him In His Arm.

"You Know What I Mean, Goat!" I Said, He Laughed And Moved My Body Closer To Him And Wrapped His Arms Round My Shoulders. I Rested My Head On His.. HARDD ABS! Shett Bravv!

We Talked About Everything, And Nothing. The Bell Rang, It Was Lunch.

"You Hungry?" He Asked, Sitting Up.

"Yes!" I Put My iPod Back In My Bag And Sat Up Aswell. He Stood Up And Dragged Me To My Feet. I Lost My Balance And Fell Into His Arms. He Just Held Me Tight Until I Pulled Away To Grab My Bag. I "Bend Over, Bend Over" To Pick It Up.

"Jheeze! What A BACKOFF!" He Shouted. I Shot Up And Screwed Him.

"Shut Up Before I Rip Out Your Eyelashes" I Looked At Him, Up And Down. How Was He Able To Look BANGING In This Butterz Uniform!?

He Started Backing Away, Acting "Shook" But He Was Laughing So Boy..

"Let's Go" We Started Walking To The End Of The Field. I Felt Him Slide His Arm Round My Waist.