Its My Life : Chapter 29 (Part 2)

Three Weeks Later...

Okay How Do I Begin...?

MY LIFE IS FALLING APART!

* Jevon's Gone And Left Me To Go To Fuck Knows Where (TBH I Can't Exactly Say I DIDN'T Want Him To Go But, Ya Noee It's Different Him Not Being Around.)

* Jasmine Dont' Even Talk To Me Anymore, Don't Know What I Done To Make Her Vex :l

* My Mum Is Seriously Depressed, Last Night I Found Her Crying On The Bedroom Floor. I Can't Even Explain To You How It Makes Me Feel To See Her Cry. She's Meant To Be The Strong One; My Rock. Now Shes What? Some Crumbly Biscuit Thats Lost It's Glow/Taste?

*I Feel Like I'm Lost My Friends; Kaylee, Warren, Issac .. All Them Wuns They've Just Forgotten About Me. All I've Really Got Now Is Leah.

Only Good Thing I Could Say Had Happened Was That I Hadn't Seen That Bitch Anna-Marie In A LOOONG Time. That's Good For Her Though Cause I Would Have Slapped That Weave Off Her Head Like Say It's No One's Business.

***********

It Was Just 5 Hours Away From Christmas Day And I Was Steady Here Deciding What To Wear To This Rave Me And Leah Been Planning To Go To For Quite A While Now.

"Hurry Up And Pick Something!" Leah Sat Restlessly On The Edge Of My Bed. I Huffed In Annoyance. At Least She'd Found Something That Looked Amazing On Her.

- A Khaki Green One Shoulder Dress. One Long Sleeve, One No Sleeve. A Triangle Cut Out Just Below Her Chest. This Dress Hugged Every Curve And Contour Of Her Figure. A Pair Of Coal-Colored Gladiator Sandals That Came Just Above The Ankle Were Strapped Effortlessly On Her Freshly Pedicured Feet. She'd Finished Off This Look By Straightening Her Hair And Pushing It To One Side And Chucking On A Wad Of Chunky Bangles.

"I Can't Decide.." I Was So Frustrated! This Always Happen! I Paced Up And Down My Bedroom.

"Wait Try On The Blue One Again" She Sat Up Like A Bolt Of Lightening Had Just Flashed Through The Room.

"The Blue One" - She Was Referring To An Aqua Blue "Drape Look" Dress. The Whole Of My Back Was On Show With Embellishments Hanging Down The Centre. I Picked It Up And Slid Into It.

"Lishaa; What's Wrong With The Dress?" Her Face Had Become All Droopy, Like We'd Just Wasted Half An Hour For Nothing... Which We Had.

"It Makes My Thigh's Look Too Big" :/ I Scampered Over To The Mirror And Took A Look At My Back View. The Twisted Rope Form Of The Embellishments Sat Right On My Spine While Pieces Of Material From The Dress Were Hooked Onto It. I Turned Round And Stared At The Scoop Neckline. It's Amazing How The Dress Managed Looked So Draped Yet It Hugged Every Curve Just As Leah's Did.

"Alright Den... Try On The Other Dress." She Screwed.

I Slipped On The Coral Red Bandeau Dress Which Came About 5 Inches Above The Knee.

"Fuck It, I Don't Care What You Say! Your Wearing Daaaaat!" Leah Grinned. I Looked In The Mirror And Inspected The Huge Bow Ruffle Across The Front, With The Tail Reaching The End Of The Dress. Like All The Other Dresses It Was Tight Fitted. It Looked Good.

"Arite Let's Go" I Grabbed My Elastic-Strapped Heels And We Headed Out.

******

We Strolled Up To The Entrance, The Base Was Booming So Hard I Could Almost Picture Myself Falling In These Heels.

"What Area Is This?" I Nudged Leah As We Neared The Door.

"Umm Lewisham" I Nodded Slowly As My Eyes Dawned On The Huge Crowd Inside. I Grabbed Leah's Hand And Stepped Through The Doors. Mavado's "House Top" Was Banging Out So We Found Our Spots In The Middle Of The Floor. We Danced For Ages, And I Could Feel People Slyly Making Way For Us.