Its My Life : Chapter 28 (Part 2)

Fear And Anger Were Building Up Inside Me At An Incredible Rate. I Tried To Steady My Hand So I Could Pick Up This Deadly Item But I Couldn't. I Couldn't Bring Myself To Do It. The Room Started Spinning Uncontrollably, So Much So I Had To Sit Down. I Flopped Onto The Carpet Next To It. I Can't Even Begin To Think About What These Things Have Been Used To; To Hurt Others. Yeah They Might Only Hurt One Person Directly At A Time But Think About That Person's Family And Friends. It Just Makes My Head Hurt Knowing Jevon's Carrying One Of These, These Life Takers.

"Come On You Pussy! Just Pick It Up!" I Whispered To Myself. I Had To Force My Hand Onto The Gun To Pick It Up. As I Stood Up With It In My Hand It Became 5 Billions Times Heavier. Almost As If I Was Carrying The Burdens Of The Ones That Used it.

"Oi Bean 'Ed! Hurry Up Man, I Got To Go Home And Pack Soon!" I Heard Him Yell From Downstairs. I Had A Quick Vision Of Me Putting Him In A Chock-hold And Started Smiled Senselessly. I Stuck The Gun Down The Back Of My Jeans And Pulled My Top Right Over It. I Did One Last Breathing Exercise To Calm Myself Down Before Exiting My Bedroom And Climbing Back Down The Stairs To This Little Bitch Boy I Was Meant To Call My Boyfriend.

"Took A Mighty Long Time Ayy?" He Failed At His Lil Cockney Accent,. But I Swear To You Right Now I Was So Ready To Start Laughing But I Kept It In; Being The Don I Am. ;)

He Tried To Swaddled His Arms Round Me Like He Usually Did But I Couldn't Let Him Feel It, Yet. I Quickly Pushed Him To The Sofa And He Screwed Instantaneously.

"What The Fuck" I Smirked. He Was Like The Male Version Of Me At Times.

"Now You Know How It Feels To Be Pushed Around, Bush Baby!" I Climbed Onto His Lap And Coiled My Fingers In His.

"Bush Baby Yeah? After Your Somalian!" He Licked My Neck.

"At Least My Children Won't Be Looking Like Kunta Kinte!" I Slurred As His Tongue Glided From My Neck To My Ear Then My Cheek THEN Back Down To My Neck.

"But Babes They'll Be Your Children Too Cause I'm Bout To Get You Knocked Up Right Now!" He Flipped Me Onto My Back And Climbed Ontop Of Me. I Screeched Like A Little Girl With Laughter As He Ripped My Top Off (Well It Was His Top But Hey?) To Expose My Brand New Red And Black Laced Bra.

"Oi Don't Rip This, Paid 27 Fucking Pounds For It" He Grinned At My Dopey Remark And GENTLY Undone My Bra (Hint I Emphasized GENTLY Cause He Made It So Bait He Was Trying To Annoy Me!) To Expose My 32C Breast.

"Hmm." I Could See The Mental Nut And Bolts Popping Inside His Head. He Lowered His Head Onto My Chest And Began Licking In An Unfamiliar Rhythm. An Abnormal Feeling Came Over Me, My Whole Body Reached The Temperature Of An Oven. The Feeling Was Just Too Overwhelming, And I Needed To Do This Shit Before My Anger Withered Away.

"Why Can't You Tell Me What's In The Box?" I Crawled My Fingers Behind My Back Trying To Make Contact With The Gun.

"I Though We Ended This Convo" He Growled And Went Down To My Belly Button. My Nose Flared With Infuriation. I Came In Contact With The Gun. I Slowly Took Hold Of The Cold Handle And Clamped It In My Fingers.

"Yeah But I Want To Know.." I Swear If He Annoys Me.. BANG IN THE HEAD!

"It's None Of Your Business Man" :/

"You Really Need To Stop Talking To Me Like That You Know. If It's Not Any Of My Business Then Why Should I Keep It For You?" I Looked Down At Him. He Lifted His Head + Stared At Me.

Tension...

"Your Really Pissin' Me Off" I Slipped From Underneath Him And Backed Away Slowly, Still Clutching The Strap.

"Oh My Dais Man! Your Always On A-" I Pulled It Out And Rested It By My Side.

"Im Always What?" A Wave Of Shock Flooded His Face, And Quickly Faded. He Sat Up Properly In The Chair.

"I Told You Not To Go In The Box" Hm.. He Was Surprisingly Calm. I Didn't Know What Was Going Through My Head At This Moment In Time. All I Could Hear Was My Heart Beat But For Some Reason It Was Beating In My Hand.

"You Need To Stop Treating Me Like Say Im Your Bitch. I'm Tired Of It... I'm Tired Of You." My Hand Slowly Raised Up And The Gun Pointed To His Bean.

So Just Pull The Trigger.....

Trigger...

Trigger...

BANG.

**COMMENT**