Its My Life : Chapter 16

I Ran To The Playground. It Felt Unusually Pleasant To Be On An Empty Field Of Nothingness. I Walked Around A Bit Then Sat Behind The Big Oak Tree And Leaned Against It. I Was Out Of Sight, Hidden Away And I Loved It. I Plugged In My iPod And Relaxed For Once In A Long, Long Time. I Felt So Empty, Nothing Bugging Me In The Back Of My Mind. The Cool Breeze Hitting My Face Reminded Me Of When I Was 13. I Used To Always Go To Brighton With My Auntie And Leah. Whenever The Breeze Hit My Face, They Way It Was Hitting Me Now, I Could Smell The Happiness In The Air, Candy Floss At Every Corner. No Boys, No Stress. But That's All In The Past Now, Some Days I Wish I Could Go Back To It All, Never Have To See The Present Again.

Okay That's Enough Wishful Thinking, It's Clearly Not Going To Happen. I Ignored My Thoughts And Lip Sync To The Song Playing, Acting It Out And Everything. Call Me Sad But Hey?

It's Gunna Burn For Me To Say This,

But It's Coming From My Heart.

It's Been A Long Time Coming,

But We Done Been Fell Apart.

Really Wanna Work This Out,

But I Don't Think You're Gunaa Change.

I Do But You Don't.

Think It's Best WAYSS.

Tell Me Why I Should Stay In This Relationship

When I'm Hurting Baby, I Ain't Happy Baby.

Plus There's So Many Other Thangs I Gotta Deal With.

I Think That U Should Let It Burn.

******************************************

I'm Twisted Cause One Side Of Me Is Telling Me That I Need To Move On.

But The Other Side, Wants To Break Down And Cry.

OOOOOOO!

I'm Twisted Cause One Side Of Me's Tellling Me That I Need To Move On.

But The Other Side, Wants To Break Down And Cry, Yeahh.

******************************************

Deep Down You Know It's Best For Yourself But You,

Hate The Though Of Her Being With Someone Else.

But You Know That It's Over,

We Know That It's Through

Let It Burn,

Let It Burn,

Gotta Let It Burn....

Either I Was Going Mad, Or This Song Was Trying To Tell Me Something. Maybe I Should Just Forget About Tyler, Maybe I Should Just Let It Burn. But Fuck! I Didn't Think I Did But... I Actually Loved Him. I've Never Even Thought About It, I Just Used To Think He Was Boom. But Now I See It, I Really Love Him. The Fact That He Was Beautiful On The Outside, Well That Was A Bonus.

I Can't Imagine Him Being With Someone Else. Especially That Whore, Anna Marie. Just Thinking About Them Being Together, Just Touching Each Other Made Me Angry.

Angry And Upset.

Upset And Alone.

He Had Been In My Life A Short Space Of Time, But I Couldn't Help But Think I Would Be Lost Without Him. The Feeling I Got Every Time I Was With Him, This Unknown Emotion Would Begin To Bubble Up Inside Me. What It Was, I Don't Think I'll Ever Find Out..

I Sat There, Completely Still For About An Hour, Just Taking In The Beautiful Space That Surrounded Me. My Brain Went To Sleep. I Forgot Where I Was And Who I Was, Well Not For Long.