Its My Life : Chapter 24

As We Walked Past The Kitchen I Said Hello To His Mum And Raced Behind Him Up The Stairs. We Entered A Room, It Was His Bedroom. It Looked Exactly How I Pictured It; Blue, Double Bed, X-Box, Laptop && Wardobe. I Took A Seat On The Bed And He Sat On The Floor And Switched On The X-Box. I Was Still Feeling So Emotional Over What Happened Only A Few Hours Ago. I Lay On The Bed And Stared At The Ceiling, Trying To Erase Today's Events From My Memories. I Think I Was Trying So Hard It Showed Through My Face. Warren Looked Up With A Baffled Look On His Face.

"You Alright?" He Said, Showing True Concern. I Would Have Lied At Said I Was Fine But I Couldn't Hold It In Any More. I Burst Out Crying And Covered My Face With My Hands. I Heard Shuffling In The Room, Then Felt Him Sit On The Edge Of The Bed. He Pulled Me Up By My Shoulders And Pushed My Head To His Chest. His Warm Body Automatically Made Me Feel Better. The Hole In My Heart Was Slowly Decreasing In Size. There Was Something About His Presence. His Hands Found There Way To My Back, I Could Feel The Muscles In His Arms As They Rested On Me.

"Shh. I'm Here For You" He Whispered In My Hair. "Shh." He Rubbed My Back In A Diagonal Motion.

I Sniffed And Coughed All Over His Ralph Lauren Polo.. He Was Proably Cussin Me In His Head. I Tried To Pull Away From His Grip But He Only Tightened His Arms Round Me, Making His Top All Wet. I Couldn't Stop Thinking About My Dad, And It Only Made Me Even More Frightened... And.. And Upset. And Angry. I Decided To Think About The Good Times Warren And I Had.

FLASHBACK - 3 YEARS AGO

"Hurry Up!" I Jumped On His Back And He Raced Towards The Swings. Out The Corner Of My Eye I Saw 2 Little Children Racing Towards The Swings Aswell. I Don't Care How Young They Were, We Were Getting Them Swings! Didn't Come All The Way Here Just To Watch Two Yungers Swinging On Them Right In My Face, While I Was Jamming On The Baby Ones! My Head Was Jolting Up And Down As Warren Ran For His Life To The Gate Of The Play Area. I Was Clinging Onto His Neck For Dear Life, This Man Ran Like A Penguin! We Got To The Gate Just As The Yung Bucks Touched The Gate On The Other Side. I Thought, Fuck Waiting For This One To Open The Gate, I Jumped From His Back Over The Small Gates And Made A Run For It. The Yung Wuns Spotted Me And Began Running Also. I Could Hear Warren Panting So Lound Behind Me, C'Mon I Weren't That Heavy! I Finally Made It To The Swings! I Jumped On And Vigorously Swung My Legs Back And Forth. The Little Kids Came Up Behind Me, And Slyly Screwed. It Was A Boy And A Girl, About 5 Years Old. THe Girl Was Ahead, I Thought She Was Gunna Get The Last Swing. The Boy Jumped On It Before The Little Girl Did. I Was Shocked! The Way He Just Came Out Of No Where! AWW! The Little Girl Musta Got Angry And Tried To Push Him Off, But She Ended Up Helping Him Work The Swing. I Was Mentally ROFL! I Looked To See Where Warren Had Got To. Man Was Practically Crawling To The Swings, Like He Thought He Still Had A Chance!

"Take Your Time..." I Smiled. I Was Swinging So High Now, You Know When You Feel Like You Can Almost Touch The Sky. I Looked Back At Warren, He Wasn't There. I Looked Around... Still No Sign Of Him. Where Did He Get To So Fast :/ I Swear He Was Like Half Dead A Minute Ago. I Shrugged... It Was Better For Me Anyway. I Felt My Swing Slowing Down, Then Stopping Altogether. I Looked Up And Saw Two Caramel Coloured Hands On The Chains Of The Swing. I Turned Around, Warren Stood There Still Panting. I'm Surprised I Didn't Hear Him Breathing All Over My Neck.

"Can't I Help You?" I Tilted My Head Back And Looked Him In His Eyes. He Was Towering Over Me, Scanning My Face... For What, I Don't Know.

"It's My Turn" He Grinned. His Smile Was So.. Different. It's Like When Someone Does A Cheesy Smile, But This Was His Normal Smile So I Guess That Makes Him Cheesy :S..

"Nahh" I Scrunched Up My Face. Before I Could Say Anything Else He Walked Round And Stood In Front Of Be, His Face Blank Of Any Emotion. I Couldn't Read Him.

"Your Blocking The Sun, Fattie!" I Chuckled, He Was The Complete Opposite. Tall, Skinny With Only The Slightest Bit Of Muscle. He Turned Round And Sat On My Lap. I Swear It Felt Like He Just Shanked Me In My Leg, His Bum Was So Boney!

"OWWW! Get Up! Your Bum's A Fucking Bread Knife" I Was Poking Him In The Back, But He Still Didn't Move.

"Yeah, Dunn Knoww!" He Shouted And Put His Hands Back On The Chain Of The Swing And Tried Kicking His Legs, But I Had My Feet Firmly On The Ground.

"Move Your Turkey Legs Man!" He Said, Trying To Kick Me.

"NO!" Some How He Managed To Get The Swing Going. He Kept Leaning Back, Getting Into The Motion Of Swining His Legs. He's Such A Little Kid. I Just Let Him Swing For A Bit, But Every Time He Leaned Back I Almost Fell Off The Swing. He Could Sense This So He Leaned Back Further This Time. I Fell Back And Landed On The Soft Rubber Material That Covered The Ground. He Landed On Me, I Swear His Dumb Back Off Was Killing Me!

"Get Off, Boney Shit!" I Pulled Him Off Me And Just Spread Out On The Floor. He Jumped Up And Got Back On The Swing. He Was Up In The Air In No Time. I Had To Keep My Eyes Open Cause His Legs Were Out Of Control, He Could Stamp On My Face Any Moment Now. I've Always Been Some What Attatched To The Sky. The Way The Clouds Just Turn Into Almost Anything At All, How The Sky Changes Colour All The Time; Blue, Orange, Red... Almost Like A Mood Ring....

PRESENT DAY

Our Embrace Lasted A Good Ten Minutes. I Remember He Used To Be So Skinny, Now All I Could Feel Was Muscle Surrounding Me. I'd Stopped Crying Ages Ago But He Still Didn't Let Go. He Continued To Whisper In My Hair, Shushing Me. The Hug Was Broken Apart When A Faint Knock On The Door Errupted The Silence. We Both Flinched, Then He Let Go And Walked Over To The Door. His Mum, Nicole Was Stood There.

"Dinner's Ready If You Want Any?" She Smiled. Warren Looked At Me, Waiting For Approval. I Sighed And Nodded. He Took My Hand And Led Me Downstairs To The Kitchen. The Table Was Set So Nicely, The White Table Cloth Looked Actually White, You Know How People Gass And Say Something White When Its Clearly Brown ¬_¬. She Had Set Out 4 Plates Of The BOOOMEST China I'd Seen, Four Crystal Glasses And Shiny Silver Ware All Placed Perfectly On The Rectangular Dinner Table. Nicole Edged Me To A Seat, I Sat In It And Just Stared In Awe At The Table. Warren Sat Opposite Me, My Mum On My Right And Nicole's Chair On My Left. She Began Passing Out The Plates Of Food. I Was The Last To Get Mine: Rice & Peas, Brown Stew Chicken, Ox-Tail, Plantain And A Whole Leap Of Salad! I Hadn't Seen Good Food Like This In Ages. I Picked Up The Fork, About To Shove It In My Plate When I Froze. I Stared Intently At The Fork, It Was So Shiny I Don't Think You Understand. I Don't Know Why I Was Getting Hyped Over A Dumb Piece Of Metal. It Seemed Like If I Put It In My Mouth, It Would Crumble Into A Thousand Pieces, It Looked That Fragile, That Royal. I Looked Up At The Rest Of Them. They Were Eating Away, Like The Immaculet Object Before Them Meant Nothing. I Slowly Scooped Up Some Rice, Where There Wasn't Any Gravy. I Would Die If I Got The Fork Dirtier Than Neccessary! I Steadily Raised It To My Mouth, Trying Not To Spill It On The Crisp White Dinner Cloth. I Put It Half Way In My Mouth And Didn't Let My Lips Touch The Warm Silver Fork. I Carried On Like This For 5 More Minutes, When They All Realised I Was Acting Weird.

"You Alright Love?" Nicole Asked, Looking At Me Oddly. I Shook My Head, Truthfully.

"What's Up?" She Put Her Fork Down And Then Before I Knew It The Whole Table Had Eyes Glued On Me. I Gulped...

"I Can't Use This Fork..." I Looked Down At My Plate, The Food Was Banging. It's Like I Can't Even Enjoy It.

"Well Why Not?" Nicole Facial Expression Changed, She Was Looking At Me Even Weirder. I Coughed.

"Its Too Nice..." Urghh Why Does Everything I Say Sound Dumb, Or Like I Need Bloodclart Help. Nicole Just Chuckled And Stood Up From Her Seat. She Walked Over To The The Drawers And Got Out A Regular Fork. She Handed It To Me Whilst Shaking Her Head. Am I Crazy? I Went Back To Eating Normally, Until My Belly Was Full. I Had To Undo The Button On My Shorts; That Meal Was The Intercourse! I Helped Put The Plates In The Dishwasher Before Running Up The Stairs To Warren's Room. I Just Stretched Out On The Bed And Rubbed My Belly. He Burst Into The Room Moment's Later And I Shot Up Off The Bed Before He Could See Me.

"You Alright Now?"

"Yeah, The Food Made It All Better" I Smiled And Sat On His Computer Chair. He Lay On His Bed And Rubbed His Belly, I Swear We Are Too Much Alike.

"Alway's Does" He Chuckled.