Its My Life : Chapter 18

Tyler's Point Of View

I Walked With The Two Of Them Up To The House, Dreading Every Moment. I Didn't Know If She Would Even Listen To What I Had To Say. As Jerome Searched For His Key, I Was Already Replaying What I Was Going To Say To Her - "Look I'm Sorry Yeah, And I'll Do What Ever To Make It Up." I Stepped Into The House, The Smell Of Cooking Was Wafting Around The Air.

"Ferlisha! Where You At!" Jerome Yelled, And It Seemed To Echo Through My Body.

"I'm In The Kitchen" I Heard Her Yell Back. Jerome Looked At Me, As If To Say "Do What You Gotta Do". I Spudded Him Before Walking Down The Small Corridor Towards The Kitchen.

Ferlisha's Point Of View

I Heard Footsteps Coming Towards The Kitchen Door. I Didn't Really Want To Speak To Anyone, Especially Jerome. He Was That Kind Of Annoying Person That Wouldn't Leave You Alone Until You Told Him What Was Up. And I Was Already Pissed At Myself, Cause I Can't Even Cook. I Tried To Make An Fucking Omelet But It Flopped, So Now I Was Flicking Bits Of Burn Egg, Cheese And Bacon Around In My Plate. The Kitchen Door Creaked Open And I Looked Up To See And Unexpected Face.

"You Alright?" He Said Quietly As He Stepped Into The Room And Sat On One Of The Stools Next To Me.

"Yuup" I Said, Still Playing With The Food.

There Was A Long, Akward Silence Between Us. I Had Nothing To Say To Him. I Wasn't Angry At Him, Cause I Know Jevon Chats The Most Shit. But I Wasn't Exactly Pleased With Him Either. I Was Beginning To Think That Me And Tyler Wouldn't Work Out. There Was Too Much To Worry About, Like If Me And Him Were Walking Down A Road And Out Of No Where Jevon Shows Up Or Even If Jevon Was Round My House And Tyler Decides To Come Over With Out Telling Me. What Would Happen Then? I Hate Seeing Them Fight, But I Can't Exactly Avoid One Of Them To Spend Time With The Other...

I Stood Up And Carried My Plate Over To The Bin To Empty My Plate. Then I Dumped My Plate In The Sink And Sat Back Down. I Could Tell He Was Thinking About What He Was Gunna Say, Cause His Eyes Were Scanning The Wall, You Know When Your Trying To Remember Something?

"Look, I'm Sorry Yea, I'll Do-" I Cut Him Off.

"Haa You Think Your Funny Tryna Fool Me With A Rehearsed Speach!" We Both Started Laughing. At Least That Removed The Tension.

"Come Here" He Tapped His Lap. I Hopped Off My Seat And Strolled Over To Him And Jumped On His Lap, Then Began To Tap My Nails On The Table.

"You Know This Ain't Gunna Work Out.." I Sighed. I Felt His Heart Almost Stop.

"W-WHat?" He Replied Shakily.

I Turnt To Him And Put My Hand On The Back Of His Neck And Brought His Head Closer To Mine.

"We Can't Do This Man, I Don't Want Either Of You Getting Hurt" I Whispered.

"What Do You Mean?! He's Gunna Hate Me Regardless Of If Were Going Out Or Not!"

"Trust Me, He Won't Even Look At You Once He Knows We Ain't Dealing No More" I Said, He Raised An Eyebrow.

"Why'd You Say It Like That?"

"Well.." I Raked My Fingers Through His Soft Dark Brown Curls.

"We Can Like Go Out In Secret, Make Everyone Think We Hate Each Other Or Something"

"I Though We Was Doing That Already"

"Yeah, But No One Knows"

"Aritee. Well We'll Just Blank Each Other In School Then I'll Meet You Here Every Day After School" He Suggested.