Its My Life : Chapter 30 (Part 1) - In The Eye's Of Tyler.

How Did You Grab My Soul Like That?

No Beat No Verse, But I'm Hooked Like That.

How Did You Get Through, The Door's On Latch?

All In My System You Flow Through That.

"Turn That Shit Off.. Please" I Begged.

EVERY. FUCKING. DAY!

I'm Sitting Here Wondering Why I Got Bags Under My Eyes, It Cause Of This Foolish Girl! At Least Have Some Grime Or Dub-set For An Alarm, Nah Nah I Wanna Have Some Guy With A Deformed Nose Wake Me Up In The Mornings. KMT. I Dragged Myself Out My Room And Went Into The One Next Door. I Ripped Her Alarm Out The Wall And Dashed It At Her Head.

"Are You Fucking Stupid?!" She Growled While Giving Man Some Hardcore Screw. She Looked Like Lord Voldamore - No Joke.

"I Told You Already About That Alarm. So I Have To Show You I Was Serious" I Shrugged. " That Song Is Jarrin"

"Shut Up Man! Go Listen To Your Gas Gang"

"Okay Den.." I Flicked Her Head And Left The Room. She Is So Moist I Swear...

"Oh Yeah, Tia" I Yelled From The Hallway.

"What Fam?" MOOOISSST! Haha! I Silently Laughed To Myself Then Finally Calmed Down So I Could Talk.

"Tell Mum I Ain't Spending Today With Lot. I'm Going To My Boy's Yard"

"Tell Her Yourself Init" I Screwed Thin Air & Went Back Into Her Room.

"Don't Talk To Me Like That" I Looked Her Up And Down. She Was Sitting On The Edge Of The Bed On Her Phone. I Stepped To Her & Pushed Her Head. She Fell Back On The Bed And Kissed Her Teeth.

"You Know I'll Fuck You Up So Why Start A Fight?" She Raised An Eyebrow. I Ain't Even Gunna Lie She Was Strong. I Don't Know... I Think I'm Just Bored. I Lightly (I Stress Lightly) Punched Her On The Arm. I Didn't Even See It Coming But She Kicked Me To The Floor And Jumped On Me. She Set A Couple Bangs To My Chest. The Whole Time I Was Laughing When Really I Was In As Much Pain As I Should Be. My 13 Year Old Sister Was Fucking Me Up, Can You Ba-leed Dhat Shid? :l

*

It Must Of Gone On For Like A Couple More Minutes The She Got Tired And Went Back To Sleep, Fat Shit. Now I Was In The Shower Just Thinking About How Drastically My Life Has Changed - How Much I've Changed. I Used To Roam The Street Looking For A Quick Mash And Dash, Not Even Caring About My Education. Now Look At Me: Getting All A's And A*'s In My Exams, Making My Mum Proud - And I Even Got A Job!

Yeah I Do Newspaper Rounds! Don't Laugh - At Lease I'm Making Legal Money! Urgh And Let's Not Even Talk About The Weird Stares I Get From People, Being All Blacked Out Then All You See Is Some Florescent Yellow Bag Rolling Behind Me.. Yeah It's Peak Times.

I Stepped Out The Bathroom And Went Into My Room. I Don't Really Wear Much Colour Now-a-days, I Haven't Told Anyone This Yet But I've Been Feeling Kinda Depressed. All I Wear Now Is Black - And Sometimes A Little Green But That's When I've Feeling Optimistic. Kinda Like Today. Well Obviously - It Was Christmas Day And Overall I Had Good Feelings. I Put On A Black T-Shirt With A Green Alien On It (Don't Ask...) And It Was Outlined In White, Dark Blue Jeans And My Black And White Addidas Gazelle's.