Its My Life : Chapter 31 (Part 2) - In The Eye's Of Tyler.

The roaring sound of my Uncle's laughter flung me out of my dreams.

I sort of thanked him for it cause my dreams weren't really worth dreaming.

It was the same thing every time.

Ferlisha.

Her eyes, her smile...

Everything that I loved most about her were now haunting my mind at night...

Or whatever time of day it was.

I reached for my clock and squinted, trying the read the big bold numbers.

6:43pm.

I huffed at the fact I had slept away my day.

Then I growled even more when I saw my sister sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Get out," my voice echoed around my head as I tried to sit up in my bed.

My head was stinging with every centimeter it rose, and I eventually flopped back into the depths of my pillow.

With a singeing headache, and the presense of my sister - I knew I wasn't responsible for what would or could happen in the next couple minutes.

"What you going in her?" I tried to rephrase my earlier attempt to make her evacute my room.

But she still didn't answer.

"Tia!" I yelled.

She slowly turned around on the bed and looked at me.

"What are you doing in my room?" I asked just as slowly as she had turned around.

My face was an intresting screw, but it gradually softened when I realised she was upset.

Her round face was dry-looking, her cheeks were full of tears & her eyes were puffy & read with blood shot.

I sat up in the bed and stared at her.

She was holding a picture in her hand, but I couldn't see who or what of.

"What's wrong?" I raised an eyebrow.

She was holding a picture in her hand, but I couldn't see wo or what of.

She didn't even stir.

I dragged my sister fully onto the bed so she was sat next to me with her back on the headboard.

I could see the picture clearly now, it was our Dad.