Its My Life : Chapter 31 (Part 1) - In The Eye's Of Tyler.

I flattened the blunt out on the wall as I walked into the school gates.

It had been a week since I watched her die.

I don't really think it set in, until a few days ago, when the invitations to her funeral came.

Since I opened that letter I haven't slept, ate or spoke.

I keep getting chest pains everytime I see couples, or little things that reminds me of her.

Like the way she always used to stand with her feel slightly turned inwards, or how her cheekbones raised out the pores of her skin each time she smiled.

They say nobody's perfect, but Ferlisha was an exception.

I walked past a few of the mandem, but refused to acknoledge them.

My face was probably covered with a dirty screw, and I couldn't help it.

The time was coming up to half past 7 and I had nothing else to do, other than go to form.

As I climbed up the stairs, this boy and his girl were stood in the middle of the staircase.

I stopped and just looked at them, they looked so happy.

The girl realised I was staring, giggled and walk past me down the rest of the stairs, while the boy just followed like a lost puppy.

Like me.

I swallowed hard before finishing the rest of the stairs.

The classroom doors swung open in my hands and hit the bookcase behind it.

A soft whimper came from the rear of it, then I saw someone was there. 

"Oh... sorry" I mumbled and eased the door away from who ever was there.

"Sorry" I repeated.

When I looked down at the floor, I saw someone curled up in the corner. 

What are they doing?

I watched as the person lifted there head up.

Oh..

It was only her.

I screwed and went to my seat.

6 hours, then I can go home to my room and do fuck knows what.