Its My Life : Chapter 9

I Woke Up Feeling Strange, In Jasmine's Room. I Had Lived At My House Since I Was Born And I Hadn't Changed It One Bit. Purple And White.

I Got Up Out Ov Bed And Turned On The T.V. I Heard People Talking Downstairs, Guessing It Was Probably Jasmine And Her Brother. Your Probably Wondering,Where's There Mum And Dad At. Well Their Mum Died Through Giving Birth To Jasmine. Their Dad Seemed To Cope With Being A Single Parent, Up Till 2 Years Ago. He Said He Couldn't Take It And Walked Out On Them. But Because They Was Old Enough, They Didn't Need TO Be Taken Into Care And That Shit. I Went Into The Bathroom And Had A Long Bath, But I Cotch Up My Foot On The Side So The Cast Didnt Get Wet. I Started Scrubbing Around The Sides Of It With My Flannel.

"Ayy Ferlisha You In There?" Jerome Shouted From Outside.

"Yea..." I Said.

"Ahh.. Do You Mind Comin Out.. Man Needs To Piss!" He Said. He Actually Sounded Desperate So I Let Out The Water And Dried Myself With A Towel. I Unlocked The Door To See Him Bending Over, Holding His Place. When He Saw Me He Brushed Past And Kicked The Door Shut. I Heard Him Undo His Zipper. Then I Heard Him Pissing, AND THEN I Heard Him Go "Ahh!" I Was Creasing As I Walked Back Into Jasmine's Room. She Was Lying On Her Bed, On The Phone.

"Wait What Time?" She Asked, And Smiled As I Walked Into The Room.

"........"

"Ite Then, Im Bringing A Friend Yea?" She Looked At Me As I Screwed. I Didn't Really Want To Go Anywhere. If She Was Forgetting I Had Broken My Ankle!

"........"

"Itee Bye" She Locked Off. "Oi! We Going To My Boy's House Tonight Yea"

"Are You Dumb I Aint Going No Where With Yuh, Just So You Can Go Link Some Next Man Sket!" I Took The Razac Off Her Drawers And Turnt To Look At Her. (Dun Noee Bout That Razac Still!)

"Itee Then! Fuck You Then! I See How Its Ite For Me To Let You Stay In My Yard, But You Cant Even Come With Me To ONE Boys House! And Its Not Like You Ain't Gunna Get Nuffin, His Friend Is Gunna Be There As Well!" As She Said This I Stared At Her In Disgust!

"Oh Im Sorry, I Didn't Know It Said "I'm Dying For Some Dick" On My T-Shirt!" I Shouted As I Pulled On My Top.

"Ite Jam Man! Don't Get Your G-String Twist Up!" She Giggled As She Said It. Urghh... I Kissed My Teef And Went Downstairs To Get Some Breakfast. Cheese On Toast?

After I Had Finished It Was About 2pm So I Went Into Da Living Room To Watch T.V. There Weren't Nuffin On So I Just Put On The Music Channels Whilst Texting Anna-Marie. Jasmine Came In A Bit After.

"Oi... Im Sorry. Please Just Come With Me?" She Said In A Sweet Voice. She Weren't Fooling Me... Sorry. And I Didn't Want To Look Her Coz I Already Knew She Would Have Her "Look" On Her Face.

"Kmt.... Alright. But Don't Expect To Come On Time Ya Know.. Its Gunna Take Me A While..." I Sighed And Looked Down At My Ankle.

"Ah Fanks 'Lisha!" She Jumped On Me And Hugged Me Bare Tight x]

The Day Went So Quick And Before I Knew It Me And Jasmine Was Walking Up To This Boys House.

She Was Wearing A White And Light Blue Stripy Top With White Shorts, Blue Bangles And Her White Air Forces. I Was Walking Like A Sum Disabled Penguin In My White Jeans And Purple Sweater And Only One Of My Purple And White Pastries. Jasmine Rang The Door Bell And Stood Back. She Was Bare Smiling Already. I Heard A Deep Voice From Inside Then Footsteps Towards The Door. The Door Opened And Standing There Was Some TALL HENCH LIGHT Skinned Boy Or Man... Yea He Looked More Like A Man :P

"Kool Jasmine, And Whos Your Friend?" He Winked And Smiled At Me.

"Hey, You Alright. This Is My Friend, Ferlisha." She Said As The Boy/Man Moved Out The Way To Let Us In.

"Hi" I Said Stepping In.

"Kool. You Look Good Ya Nah!" He Smiled As He Was Eyeing Me Up. But Then He Saw My Feet.

"Ah How Did You Do That?" He Said

"Oh I Err... Jumped Out My Window." I Said.. Then Just Kept Quiet For A While Realising What I Just Said Was So DUMB!

He Just Nodded And Let Us Up To His Room. It Stank Of Weed And Piss And ... And SHIT! Eurghh!

One Boy Was Sitting On The Floor Playing X Box. I Weren't Really Surprised... He Just Looked Up At Us And Went Back To Playing His Game.

"Oh Yea My Names Johntay." The Hench Guy Said. "And Dat Fool Over There's Jacob."

"Oi Shut Up Man Yuh Fink You Can Talk Shit Like That Just Coz Yuh Got 2 Gyal Over!" He Shouted. Even I Was Scared Boy!

Johntay Just Kissed His Teef!

I Went And Sat On The Bed, While Jasmine And Johntay Went Into One Next Room. I Was Still Textin Anna-Marie When Jacob Quit His Game And Went And Sat Next To Me.

"So Are You Ready Or What?" He Smiled And Took Off His Jacket.

"Oh My Dais Is The Word Sket Or "Easy Beat" Written On My Forehead! I Aint Here To Fuck Ya Know!" I Screwed And Carried On With My Phone. ... Pussay!