Its My Life : Chapter 21

I Blacked Out.

My Mind Was Slowly Reversing Itself, Going Back In Time.

FLASHBACK - 2 YEARS AGO

Today Was My Younger Brother, Dominic's First Day Of Year Seven. I Purposely Made Him Think That Secondary School Was "Scary" Throughout Last Year Just To Annoy Him.

"Dee Hurry Up! I Ain't Being Late For No One!" I Yelled Up The Stairs.

"Meck Him Stay Dere.If Him Wan Be Late, Lef 'Im!" My Mum Shouted From The Bathroom.

"I'm Ready Man" He Said As He Took His Time Coming Down The Stairs.

"For Fuck's Sake!" I Dragged Him By His Blazer And Walked Out The Front Door.

"I Ain't Even Had Breakfast Yet!" He Looked Down At Me. Although He Was One Year Younger Than Me He Was Like 2 Feet Taller, Lanky Shit!

"I Don't Care, Now Hurry Up!" I Screwed And Started Walking Down The Road To The Bus Stop And He "Bopped" Behind Me, Such A Neek.

I Turnt Around To Face Him, And Laughed.

"Your Suck A Neek, Hurry Up Before We Miss The Bus" I Was Standing On The Other Side Of The Road Now, Beckoning Him To Cross The Road.

"Shut Up!" He Laughed And Ran Into The Road.

BANG!

I Blinked, Staring At What I Saw Before My Eyes. I Ran Out Into The Road, Dodging The Cars That Tried To Pass. I Fell To My Knees Beside Him And Put His Head To My Chest. All The Passers By Didn't Even Think To Help, They Looked At Us, Felt Sorry For A Bit Then Carried On With The Rest Of Their Lives.

"Someone Help... Someone Help Him Please!" I Screeched. A Couple Cars Stopped.

Deep Down, I Think I Already Knew He Was Gone, But I Couldn't Come To Terms With The Fact That I Would Have To Live Without Him.

The One Who I Could Talked To About Anything,

The One That Would Always Give Me Money In My Times Of Need At Morleys.

The One That Made Me Smile Every Time He Laughed And His Nose Twitched,

The One That Would Tell Me Everything Was Gunna We Fine, Even Though We Knew It Wasn't.

The One Who'd Give Be Piggy Banks Home In Primary School,

The One That Was... The One That Was My Brother

I Shook His Lifeless Body, But No Reaction Came.

"Dee...Dee! DOMINIC! Stop Playing Games Man, Do You Wanna Be Late! Get Up!" I Shouted At Him, Still No Movement. I Looked At The License Plate Of The Car That Hit Him;

"J3R0 M30"

The Driver Stepped Out The Car. He Was Light Skinned, Almost Mixed Race With Some Light Brown And Green Eyes. He Had The "Will Smith" Ears And A Kinda Big Noes. He Walked Towards Me And Knelt Down Beside Dee's Body. He Looked About Seventeen.

"I'm So Sorry..." He Genuinely Said. You Could See The Hurt In His Eyes Even Though There Weren't Tears. That Still Didn't Justify SHIT!

"You Fucking Killed My Brother! You Were Speeding And You Killed Him" I Dropped Dee's Head Onto My Lap And Began To Give This Guy Powerful Blows To His Chest. He Said Nothing And Did Nothing, Except Get Out His Phone And Dial An Ambulance. My Eye's Went Blurry With Tears, My Head Was Spinning; Every Part Of My Body Hurt, Especially My Chest. My Lungs Contracted And My Breathing Got Deeper. I Slowly Placed My Head Onto The Tarmac-ed Road. The Blood Pool Around Me Slowly Disappeared As It Was Absorbed By My Bushy Hair.