Denial

We all wish it didn't hurt,
When you try your best and it doesn't work.
And goodbye's such a painful word,
We all wish it didn't hurt.

All I want is what I had,
I'd trade it all just to get her back.
She's moving on, but I guess I'm not.
We all want what we ain't got.

All I want is what I had,
I'd trade it all just to get her back.
She's moving on, but I guess I'm not.
We all want what we ain't got.

I wanted the world until my whole world stopped,
You know a love like that ain't easily forgot.
I guess we all want what we ain't got.
Yeah, we all want what we ain't got.

--------------------------------------------------------
May, Spain

- Hey beautiful! - Adam's intense blue eyes and warm smile greeted Alexa when she stepped into the room. She had been called during the break in the concert to go backstage.

- Hi gorgeous! - Alexa went straight to Adam and hugged him - Man you are looking good! - Alexa realized that she did not want to let go from that hug. He was so big, she felt so well there, even though was so wrong. - You called me here? What's up? - She stare him right in the eyes and all those emotions locked up from last couple of months ran loose.

-Ahem... so...I just wanted to see you out of the fuzz, you know how crazy it gets in the end of the shows. - Adam was totally surrended to Alexa, she was looking even prettier that he remembered. - You look terrific yourself! -The attraction between them was so hard to handle, Adam held Alexa by her waist and whispered: - I cannot get you out of my mind...UK was just.. just...

Alexa rested her face on Adam's chest and just felt his heavy breath for a second. Adam lifted her chin and after looking into each other's the eyes, the couple could not resist anymore and exchanged a passionate kiss, all the emotions came back as an hurricane and so did the guilt...

- Fuck no! I can't! What am I doing?! - Adam broke the kiss- What are we doing?! It's UK all over again! It's just... I can't... No... Why did it feel like this?! Why... - The beat-boxer was trying to recover his breath - It felt... - he ran his hands through his hair- I don't even know how to say it!!! It's just....- Alexa cut his speech.