Deedee's Advice

"Girl..." - Deedee stepped in the living room – "Your man is coming home in a couple of hours and that's what you're wearing?!"

Alexa was checking some financials in her computer, sweat pants, hoodie and messy bun.

"Yep, I'll get him from the airport and that's it..." – Alexa was mad at Adam.

"You are something Abigail..." – Deedee stood up – " C'mon, really... how long has he been gone?!"

" 71 days..." – Alexa rolled her eyes - " Your point?"

" My point?!.. " Deedee exaggerated the offended face - " If my man would have been away for more than 2 months, bitch... I'd set the freaking bedroom on fire, so that he knows what he'd been missed"

"I think he didn't miss anything..." – Alexa looked back at her laptop – "Now, thank you for the pep talk but I really have to work... the only think fucking me tonight is my budget if this numbers don't come together"

" Well... If you don't want him... You know where my bedroom is! So... Auch!" – Deedee dodged to avoid the pillow Alexa threw her.

" I will fire you one of these days.. I swear! "

" Hmm.. No you won't... You can't live without me anymore"

" You... you.."

" No... You... You listen to Deedee... Tomorrow morning I better see you with " I got a drum solo between my legs all night, I can barely walk" face in the morning! And he better have some love marks! And Bitch I'll check!.. I'll sleep in Beau's nursery with my earplugs on.. so.. I wont ear a thing outside that room!"

Alexa was flushed by Deedee's comments, even though in the beginning the nanny was shy with time they became friends and Deedee showed herself as more relaxed outside of the nanny duties, that she never neglected while with Beau, a side Alexa deeply enjoyed.

"Goodnight Delilah" – Alexa said sarcastically while finishing her glass of red wine.

" Good night Mrs Rupp" – Deedee ran away to Beau's room before Alexa could throw something to her head.

Alexa went back to work. Still had two hours until having to pick Adam up from the airport.

The only message she sent him during the radio silence was that same morning: "I'll pick you up at the airport"

She decided to close the laptop, since she couldn't focus on what she was doing, went to the mirror and looked at herself.

Barely recognized her own reflection. Her usually beautiful black silky mane was tied on a bun, she looked like she had been ran over by a truck.

"Yeah, I wouldn't want to come home to myself... Deedee has a point" –

Alexa went upstairs to her room, took a shower, blew dry her hair, and decided to wear one of Adam's shirts to go pick him up.

Got herself on tight black leggings, Adam's Minnesota Vikings hoodie, but underneath she picked a very sexy black lace lingerie.

" Cool...innocent in the outside... she wolf underneath" - Alexa smiled to the mirror.

Was time to leave, Alexa headed down to the airport, she loved to drive at night while the city was empty.

*********************************************************************************************

Phone chimed:

Adam" I landed"

Alexa: "I'm 10 mins away"

Alexa's heart has racing, she felt like a teenager, her skin was burning already just with the thought of touching Adam again.

" No... no!" - Alexa was arguing with herself – " You won't jump on his neck, you won't play the needy woman..."

Meanwhile she arrived to the airport parking, parked and one last look in the mirror.

"This will have to do"

*************************************************************************************

Adam stormed out of the plane as fast as he could, the 15 mins waiting for the luggage felt like an eternity

Once he had the suitcase he rushed as much as he could through the controls.

The closer he was the more nervous and anxious he felt.

The feeling that his heart was about to jump out of his chest, his breathing was erratic.

He finally stormed out of the arrivals gate, looking like a hawk for Alexa. He couldn't see her anywhere.

Alexa saw Adam coming out the doors, even after 10h flight he was for sure a sight for sore eyes, her pulse was 300 miles per hour she could swear she was able to hear the blood running through her veins. But even on that stage of anxiety she managed to pull her last little revenge.

She stepped backwards just enough so that Adam couldn't see her right away.

Once Adam had his back turn to her, she rushed behind him, took a second to control herself and do not jump on his neck, somehow, she managed and with a very forced neutral tone asked:

"Searching for me?"

Adam jumped and turn around. His blue eyes met Alexa's and she lost her balance for a second.

" Always" – Adam whispered

" Well, you found me.. " – Alexa turn on her heels begging that Adam wouldn't touch her, otherwise she knew the reaction and they wouldn't make it home.

Adam knew Alexa too well... he knew she was putting up a cover, so decided to go along with the game at least until home.