Y'all crazy!

After spending sometime in the coffee shop the group went back to Alexa's place to try to make some dinner.

Alexa called Hannah and Isa and invited them to dinner without telling that the guys were there.

Rob and Alexa were in the kitchen, roaming through the fridge and freezer trying to figure what to eat.

Austin was in the leaving room with Chance trying to figure how to make the sound system to work.

Tim caught Adam staring blank out of the window, approached carefully and put his hand on his friend shoulder.

Adam got slightly startled but smiled the moment he noticed Tim next to him.

"Hey buddy, how you've be handling all this?" - Tim mimicked the belly bump and then pointed to kitchen as referring to Alexa.

"Man, has been a roller-coaster of emotions, seeing her laying on that bed, not knowing if she would return to me, knowing that our baby is on her belly, feeling so helpless nearly drove me crazy... then, she wakes up but does not remember who I am, I was so happy she was back... " - Adam stopped in the middle of the sentence.

"But you were afraid that in some sense she was gone..." - Tim finished.

"Exactly..." - Adam sighed deeply.

Suddenly everybody was caught by surprise when from the kitchen they heard laud sobbing.

Afraid that something happened, the four men rushed into kitchen, to find a very scared Rob trying to calm a very teary Alexa.

"What the heck happened here?!" - Adam rushed to hug Alexa.

"I just made a comment.. about your hair... and Alexa bursted into tears..." -  Rob was really scared

"What did you say Bubba?!" - Austin asked

" That... that.. someday Adam might want to cut his hair... " - Rob scratched nervously his beard while talking.

"WHAT?!" - All the guys answered in unison

"I'm sorry...I.. I... Damn Hormones... Adam... Please.. do...not... cut.. it...actually... no...none of you..." - Alexa was staring to Adam,  Tim and Austin with such puppy eyes that he could only hugged her and whisper

"No baby... my hair won't go anywhere..." 

"And...  neither will mine sugar... " - Austin hugged also Alexa from the back.

" And mine neither... unless I go bald... cause that wont be pretty... " - Tim chuckled.

" I am so sorry.. this hormones.. make me feel everything sooo much more..." - Alexa was no longer crying - " I am sorry Bubba... I cannot control it... It is ok... " - Alexa freed hersef from Adam and Austin and went to hug Rob.

"Still have bigger bump than you! " - Rob joked when the bellies bumped against eachother.

"Difference is that her's is temporary... " - Chance comment in casual tone.

"Oh.. y'all .. we have a new Timmy disciple..." - Austin said crossing the arms in front of his chest

"And... y'all welcome.. " - Tim's bass voice sounded behind a chuckle.

"That wasn't a compliment!" - Rob pouted.

The bell rang, Tim went to open and from the door Isa's voice sounded:

"What the f!ck are you doing here?!"

Suddenly a sound of a door closing.

"Did... Tim close the door on their face?!" - Austin question

"Hmhm... yep I sure did!" - Tim stepped in the kitchen - "They will ring again... better someone open... " 

"Y'all crazy..." - Alexa's laughed and went to open the door.

******************************

Short one.. I'll get it longer next chapter! :D

Vote and comment!!!