BEAUtiful

As predicted by Tim, the doorbell rang again, this time was Austin that went to open.
"Hi gi...." - Austin was interrupted by a very upset Isa storming across the flat.
" Timothy Reagan you monumental moron! You... Are a neanderthal... You are... You are..." - Isa was trying to shake Tim, very unsuccessfully considering the difference of sizes. - " Buffalo! You are a Buffalo!

Entire room was quiet until the "Buffalo" word came out and no one was able to keep straight face.

"That's new... Quite weak insult... But... Interesting nonetheless..." - Tim moved to the fridge to get himself a cold beer.

After the hilarious situation the group managed to have a civilized dinner.
As the evening progressed they called Jenika, Olena and Kelsey that were delighted to see the very pregnant Alexa.

***************************************

"Adam... Adam... It's time..." - Alexa tapped Adam on his shoulder.

"Wha... What? Water broke?... " - Adam stood up and having had a baby before he knew exactly what to do.

"Thank God you are calm... Because I'm kinda freaking out in here... " -Alexa confessed.

"Don't worry... Everything is doing to go just great... You are amazing, our tiny one will be out soon and all be over" - Adam kissed Alexa on the forehead and drove to the hospital.

The labour ran without problems and within 3h Alexa gave birth to a healthy beautiful baby boy.

The next morning all the guys were at the hospital first thing in the morning.

"Oh my God he is so perfect!!! You have to name him Austin! Good looking like his uncle! " - Austin was babling non stop

"Yeah... Right... They will name him after the coolest uncle... Me!" - Tim stated.

Chance and Rob were laughing about the discussion in place, considering that neither Alexa nor Adam had revealed the baby's name yet nor drop any hint on the topic.

"Guys... Guys..." - Adam called out - " Alexa is quite tired and still woozy from the epidural. So please keep it down.."

"I'm sorry!..." - Tim and Austin said in unison. Both went next to Alexa and kissed her in the cheeks.

"It's ok... I just need to rest a bit and I'll be like new..." - Alexa said with a smile. -"Tomorrow we go home... Can't wait to be back at my house... Hate hospitals...."

"You are not the only one..." - Adam kissed Alexa in the lips.

"Now we go home... And get everything ready! Those two noisy ladies want to welcome you in style, let's help them" - Chance said kissing Alexa in the forehead and hugging Adam.

"Yeah let's go... I'll send the pictures to Kelsey she will go nuts!!! Dudes you made one cute baby!" - Rob said while leaving.

The 4 men left leaving Adam, Alexa and the baby in the room.

"We need to name him, love..." - Alexa said. - " It's just I cannot think of a name that fits him well enough"

" I know... But I bet we will come up with great name within next hours... Because he has to be registered before we leave tomorrow... " - Adam laughed in lower voice not to wake the baby up.

" Well for sure will be awesome" - Alexa rested the head on Adam's arm while both were looking at their little miracle.

"He is so beautiful... "

"So handsome"...

"Wait... I got it... I got his name!!! - Alexa looked at Adam waiting for the revelation.

"Well...Let's call him what he is... Beau!"

"I love it... I love it!... Hi there little fella" - Alexa held the baby against her cheek and after kissing him on the forehead.

Passing after the baby to Adam's arms she whispered - "Hi Daddy. I'm Beau Jones Rupp."