Anger

"We clawed, we chained, our hearts in vain

We jumped, never asking why

We kissed, I fell under your spell

A love no one could deny

Don't you ever say I just walked away

I will always want youI can't live a lie, running for my life

I came in like a wrecking ballI never hit so hard in love

All I wanted was to break your walls

All you ever did was wreck me

Yeah, you wreck me.."

Adam went back to the hotel without saying goodbye no anyone in the bar. Arrived to the bedroom and called his wife back home, when she picked up the phone and greeted him with her sweet voice, he had to gather all his strength in order not to cry, he talked after with his baby girl and he felt his heart warming up by the baby's voice. After turning off the call we went to the balcony with the whiskey and his thoughts.  

The Heartbeat  was sitting in the balcony of his room, with a bottle of whiskey by his side and replaying all that happened between him and Alexa, the sun was rising and the city was starting wake up, he hadn't sleep all night.

Alexa's hand on his chest, the pain in her eyes and seeing her disappear in the distance, his wife his baby voices , all these images were twirling on his mind together with the whiskey burning his throat.

After meeting Alexa on the riverside and having one of the hardest conversations they had in their entire life, both agreed that the only way to solve the issue was to completely cut the contact. 

Adam asked Alexa to do not go to any Home Free shows, she agreed. She said that she was happy with her husband and that between them has no future, she would disappear from his life.

Said this, she stood up, looked him in the eyes, put her hand over his heart and with the coldest voice simply said: "Goodbye Heartbeat" .

Turned her back to him and he stayed there, unable to move, seeing her walk away for good from his life.

He only whispered: "Goodbye Alpha."

We could not understand why was this happening to him, he always was madly in love with his wife and child, never even crossed his mind to cheat. The day they got married he was sure he had found his soulmate. 

He knows he loves his wife and he is crazy about his baby girl. Alexa will be nothing but a memory, that will vanish sooner or later.

All is how it is supposed to be, the chaos is over.

Then, why instead of relieve, he only feels angry?

" I am going mad...This is fucking crazy" - Finished the bottle in one gulp,  stood up and went to shower. Sooner the group would be leaving to next concert.

While the water was running through him, the Heartbeat, set his mind straight and when went to breakfast to meet the others was like nothing happened.

" There he is! Dude, for real, you have to be Batman! That is the only explanation for sudden disappearance in the middle of the night!" - Tim teased while was eating his breakfast.