A F B

(**So sorry for the delay! Work was nuts! Hope you enjoy this one... Just as silly as it comes!**)

Alexa woke up with sound of a message on her phone.

1 New Message: Lilly

"Bella... Get my coffee done. I'll be at your house in 30mins. "

Alexa hit reply:

"Great... Will do!"

"Who was that?" - Adam asked rubbing his eyes and stretching himself in the bed.

"Good morning to you too" - Alexa laughed - " Lilly, she asked me to go shop with her this morning."

"Sorry my queen ... good morning! - Adam bowed mockily- And great! Finally I will meet Lilly in person!" - Adam kissed Alexa.

"Hmm Queen... sounds wonderful...Sir....
Yes you can thank her for bringing Deedee into out lives!"

Adam roller over Alexa and kiss her passionately.

"You are lucky there's people waiting..."

"Pft.... Promises..."

"Abigail..."

"I love you too!" - Alexa jumped out of the bed and went to shower.

Couple of minutes later Alexa and Adam were downstairs and Adam went to dress Beau, was Deedee's day off so they were on their own.

Alexa got the coffee table ready. And while she was checking the news the doorbell rang.

"On time... I almost forget she is Italian!" - Alexa thought out loud. - "Ciao bella! Come up"

"Ciao! Ciao! Going!" - Lilly answered lively over the intercom.

2 minutes later Lilly was storming into the apartment.

"EH! STUPIDAAAA!"

"KITCHEN!" - Alexa yelled.

As Lilly was about to go to kitchen a sound of a giggling baby made her look back.

She nearly fell on her ass.

"Maddonnnna Mia! Maddonnaaaaaaaa!" - Lilly was frozen

"Ahem...Are you ok sweetheart?"-
Austin face was a mix between worried, amused and confused.

He was coming from Beau's nursery, carrying the baby on arms, followed by Adam.

"Ahem, Lilly right?" - Adam appeared behind Austin.

"NO!!!! Madonna!!! I'm dreaming! - Lilly slapped herself.

"What the hell is goi....oh...fuck...shit" - Alexa came out of the kitchen to see quite a scene.

Lilly against the couch, mouth open, pointing at turns to Adam and Austin.

"PORCA VACCA PEZZATA!" - Lilly almost yelled - Porca Miséria!!!

The guys trying to understand what was happening and Beau happily pulling and chewing on "Uncle" Austin's ginger curls.

Alexa took deep breath not to have a laughing attack there and then.

"Lilly, bella... " - The brunette reached out to her friend. - "Breath...."

"Dude... What is going on?" - Austin asked Adam between teeth.

"I am as lost as you are" - Adam crossed his arms in front of his chest looking at Alexa for an explanation.

"So..." - Alexa was still trying to keep herself together - " Lilly... Did you read the file before sending Deedee?"

Lilly nodded negatively with her head.
"Saw was yours... All good"

"So... Anytime I mentioned Adam you thought I was talking about..."

"The other one! Your husband!"

"Yeah... We divorced some time ago..."

"I'm Beau's dad" - Adam stretch his hand to greet Lilly.

"WHAT?! PoRCa PuTTAnna! " - Lilly almost killed Alexa with the glance.

"LILLY! Language!" - Alexa laughed

"What?! You are screwing this one?!" (points at Adam) and Austin Fucking Brown just happens to be in you house, half naked holding your beautiful baby?! Pardon me and my French but...FUCK ME!" - Lilly was slightly out of her normal self.

"Is..she a fry?" - Adam whispered.

Alexa nodded positively with her head while covering her mouth with her hands.

"Ahem... Does she bite?!" - Austin asked hiding behind Adam.

"Usually not..." - Alexa laughed - " but with you... Being Austin Fucking Brown... She might"

Austin, Alexa and Adam and shocked Lilly lost it and were already almost out of air laughing.

After couple of minutes, Lilly managed to lose the ruby red cheeks and managed to speak.

"I'm so sorry, this was... Embarrassing"

"My fault... How come this never crossed my mind..." - Alexa apologize.

"STUPIDA!!!!Your fault!" - Lilly scalded Alexa.

"I know... I know... But well... Surprise..." - Alexa smiled - " came for a coffee got a side of Adam and AFB! Just so that we can finally get out coffee... Honey,  Baby Boy this is my friend Lilly, Lilly this is my boyfriend Adam and my brother from another mother Austin"

"And this is Beau the prince" - Austin kissed Beau in the top of his head.

Lilly nearly melted all over the couch with the sight.

"Now...let's take the damn coffee..." - Adam guided everybody to the kitchen.

"You and I will have to talk...after!" - Lilly whispered to Alexa while following the guys to the kitchen.

"For sure...we will have whole day!" - Alexa was already predicting the thousands of questions to come.

*******