To Love you More

I'll be waiting for you
Here inside my heart
I'm the one who wants to love you more
You will see I can give you
Everything you need
Let me be the one to love you more

See me as if you never knew
Hold me so you can't let go
Just believe in me
I will make you see
All the things that your heart needs to know  

****************************************************************************************

"Dr.Newell! What the hell is happening?!" - Adam stormed into Dr. Newell's office, startling the good doctor.

"Jesus! You nearly gave me an heart attack!" - the doctor was trying to regularize his breath - "Sit down, let's talk."

"I do not want to sit! I want answers! How come she doesn't remember me?! How?!" - Adam pounded the table in front of him violently. - "She has to remember... She cannot forget us! She can't..."

Dr. Newell stood up and poured a glass of whiskey to Adam and served himself of a dose as well. After giving it to the desesperated man in front of him and measure carefully his words, he proceeded.

"My friend, I believe it is awfully painful. I cannot even start to imagine how are you feeling. But you need to be strong for the three of you. If it is scary for you, imagine for her, she woke up not knowing where she is and not remember most of her recent life events..." - Dr. Newell's eyes met Adam's - " The first word she said when she woke up was Adam... She will remember you. Make her remember you... You have the chance to make her fall in love with you again... And that love will make her remember it all, I am fairly sure of it!"

"Wait... wait...What did you say? " - Adam looked at Dr Newell - " She called my name? But now... She doesn't..."

"Amnesia is complicated... But hers is temporary... And love can heal anything... And that my friend, how have enough to give! Now go... Be with her... And try to be patient..."

"When will I be able to take her home?"

"Well, we will run some tests... If they come out clear tomorrow I will discharge her..."

*********************************************************************************************

Alexa was laying on her bed, she felt dizzy after the conversation with Adam and the nurse made her lay down.

Suddenly two girls stormed inside the room.

"Oh thank God you are ok!" - the shorter one approached, kissed Alexa's forehead.

"About time to wake up Missy!!! You've been asleep way too long!" - the second girl hugged Alexa.

"Hello... Thank you for coming... But... Who are you? I cannot remember anyone..." - Alexa answered embarrassed.

"What?! Really? Oh my God sweetheart...I am Isa and that crazy one is Hannah... We are your best friends" - Isa grabbed her phone and showed couple of pictures of the three of them in different situations.

"Any of these rang a bell?" - Hannah asked.

"No... Not really... I am so sorry... Please do not run away..." - Alexa begged - "Don't leave me alone..."

"Run away? Why would we run away?" -  Isa asked confused.

"He did... " - Alexa sighed deeply and stared at her hands

"Adam?" - Hannah asked surprised - " He ran away?"

"Humhum.. When I told him I cannot remember who he is..." - Alexa was feeling really sad about Adam leaving. She might not remember him, but she feels something special towards him, that she is not able to identify.

"That son of a bitch! That monumental asshole!" - Isa stood up - " I am going to kill him! No.. I am going to castrate him! He will be father of only one child!"

"And the one on the way..." - Alexa answered without realizing.

"What did you say Alexa?" - Hannah sat down next to Alexa.

"Hm? Me? The baby... he is the father... at least that was what the Dr. told me...It was written on my file..." -  Alexa seemed confused -  "Isn't he?"

"Well... darling we've been begging you for months to tell us who the father was.. you always refused. And you were pretty much decided to give the baby away for adoption.." - Hannah clarified.

"Wait... So.. Him and I... were are not together... how come he got me pregnant?!" - Alexa's head was spinning.

"Well darling.. that I cannot explain... because I do not know... I wasn't there...Thank god... I really would not want to see you both get frisky..." - Isa held Alexa's shaky hand, smiling, hoping her friend would relax with the joke.

"But I was... I can explain..." - Adam was leaning against the bedroom door, he had returned to the room but did not want to interrupt the conversation.

"You... You..." - Isa stood up ready to beat Adam up but Hannah grabbed her by the hand and pulled her out of the bedroom. - "Let me go Hannah!"

"C'mon, let's go catch some fresh hair... And calm your murderous instincts" - Hannah kept on pulling Isa, stopped only for a brief moment to say to Adam - "Do not fuck up. Or you will deal with me this time, Rupp!"

"Thanks Hannah... I'll take it from here and I won't fuck up... do not worry" - Adam smiled.

The two girls left and Adam walked towards Alexa.

"Can I sit next to you?" - Adam's tone was so sweet that warmed Alexa's heart right away.

"Sure..." - Alexa moved a bit to the side of her bed, allowing Adam to sit next to her.

Once Alexa felt Adam so close she had the urge to cuddle against him. But she was not sure of what would be his reaction so she did not say anything and curled up on herself. Instead she only asked him to tell her their story. 

Adam summed up the story, smiling at every memory of it. And giggle at Alexa's expression when came to the hotel room steamy session.

"...and then, I caught you in the coffee shop, you argued with me about the baby, when you stood up to leave you collapsed and  ended up here..." - Adam concluded the story.

Alexa had been quiet during the entire time Adam was speaking. When he was done with the story, Alexa looked at him, deep into his blue eyes, she study every inch of his face without saying a word. He was so handsome, so sweet, would not be a surprise that she would be in love with him, right now she had "just met him" and her heart was beating faster just because he was so close to her.

"Alpha are you ok?" - Adam asked worried, caressing Alexa's cheek.

Alexa did not answer, just crawled onto Adam's lap and hugged him.

They both stayed like that in silence for a while, until Adam whispered.

"I love you..."