Momma...

Adam knew what was coming, his mother was very clear about her position regarding the divorce. She was absolutely against it and since she was a very religious person the idea of a divorce seemed to her an absolute offense to God.

Of course, Cindy was not aware of the details of the whole story. Adam and Ericha decided that it was something that only concerned them. They were adults and managed to handle the situation on a very friendly and civil way. So much that the time Alexa was in coma, Ericha was Adam's main support.

On the other side of the coin was a challenge to explain to their daughter that even though Mommy and Daddy weren't living in the same house and that other people would come into her life, she was the most important person for them and that they love her more than anything in the world.

After the inside the house situation was handled, they had to let the family know that they were not longer together. Cindy, being a very conservative and old-fashioned woman refused to accept the news, declaring war to the divorce and mentioning that the couple would eventually get back together even if that would be her last act on earth.

*************************************************************************

"Adam honey, you finally remembered that you have a mother?!" – Cindy picked up the phone with her so characteristic sarcastic tone.

" Momma, please... " – Adam took a deep breath – " We have to talk about something serious... something has happened and..

" Oh my lord! I Knew it! You got back to Ericha! Oh I knew. It – " Cindy interrupted and started to rambling about how she knew it and that she was always right..

" Momma.. No... Mom.. - Adam tried to speak but Cindy wouldn't stop talking - MOM GOD DAMNIT Listen to me! - Adam lost his patience and raised his voice.

"WHAT?! That is no way of a son address his mother! I raised you better than that!" – Cindy was offended over the line her son could hear the heavy breath.

" Listen to me for once please! – Adam tried to gather his thoughts – " I am not together with Ericha, in fact I am not even in the US right now..."

" Oh my god! Where are you?! What happened?! Wait... " – Cindy sighed deeply – " My granddaughter told me that daddy had a new girlfriend, is that it?! Did you chase a pair of legs and left your family behind?! Oh heavens what did I do wrong to go through such shame"

Adam kept pacing back and forward in the balcony visibly upset, he expected the talk to be difficult, but right now was impossible.

"Mom, you know what... forget it... I cant do this right now, bye" – Adam cut the call and squeezed his cellphone in his hand, this situation was going to be a war, why did his happiness had to be tainted by his mom's stubbornness and view that the public image was above of anything else, picture perfect family to all her friends and neighbors.

Adam returned to the living room to find little Beau sleeping and Alexa trying to stand up from the couch.

" Hey hey. Young lady.. where do you think you are going? " – Adam sprinted to help Alexa - " just tell me what you need, ill bring it to you, you don't have to move!"

" Rupp.. I need to pee...unless you can take my very sore lower parts and put them to pee and bring them back after.. this one Im pretty positive ill have to do it myself..." – Alexa was laughing at her one description-

" Good point... " Adam laughed too.