Deja Vu

"And here we are..." - Adam opened the door in Alexa's flat. - "Do you recall something sweetie?"

Alexa walked inside, looked around and turned the head to face Adam.

"I do recall the house, the space... " - Alexa kept touching random objects, hoping that something you give her a glimpse of memory - " It is really unnerving... everything feels familiar but strange at same time.."

Adam closed the door, took the jacket and went to kitchen to pour himself a cup of coffee. When he return Alexa was no longer on the living room.

"Alexa? Where are you?" - the blond called out - "Alexa... " - Adam heard noise coming from the bedroom.

When he stepped in the bedroom, he found Alexa going through her closet.

"Ok, at least I have good taste for clothes and shoes!"

"You do have very good taste in a lot of things... " - Adam was going to hug her but refrained himself, afraid of startling Alexa.

"Clearly I also have good taste in men.." - Alexa smiled

"Well... I guess... I guess you do... " - Adam blushed, he sat on the bed with his cup of coffee.

Alexa sniffed in the air.

"What are you doing? You look like a puppy catching some scent..." - Adam looked puzzled.

"This smell... Its coffee... I want coffee"

Alexa walked to Adam, grabbed his cup and took a sip.

"Do you want a cup?" - Adam smiled.

"No.. from your mug tastes better" - Alexa answered distracted

"What? Alpha... what did you say?" - Adam stood up.

It was true, Alexa time to time stole a sip of Adam's coffee, hidden from everyone. It was something that only them knew.

"What?" - Alexa got scared - " Did I offend you? I am so sorry. I don't know why I..."

"Hey.. hey.." - Adam grabbed Alexa's face -" No.. Of course not..It just that you remembered... That is something we always did in secret... It is coming back to you..."

"Is it?" - Alexa was confused - "I guess so... but I remembered coffee... still do not remember... this..." - the girl pointed for both of them and the belly, as saying she still doesn't remember them.

"Do you want me to leave?" - Adam asked

"No.. please don't leave...please!" - Alexa got agitated, and rushed to Adam hugging him - " Please..."

"Shh..." - Adam kissed the top of Alexa's head - "I am not, I just asked because I guess I am a stranger for you right now..."

"Its weird actually..." - Alexa whispered against Adam's chest -"You feel like... home... I guess my mind does not remember you but my body does..."

Adam hugged Alexa tight and at same time the baby kicked.

"I guess, he remembers you too..." - Alexa guided Adam's hands to her belly and the baby kicked again. They both smiled.

A cellphone rang.

"It is mine...Sorry.." - Adam picked up - "Hey buddy... what?! Y'all insane... No way... really? Ok.. no problem.. when? Sure thing... ok ok.. bye buddy"- Adam hung up.

"Is everything ok?" - Alexa asked.

"Yep, sure... You'll see... Now let's get back to living room because you need to rest..."