Full Dom

***Smut warning... Took longer... The scene wasn't coming quite as I wanted... Hope you like it**

Alexa tried to slide to bed as quietly as she could, but failed when her cellphone fell from her hands.
"What the hell?!" - Adam woke up startled by the sound.

"Sorry honey"- Alexa apologised - "it slipped from my hand, please go back to sleep, it's late"

"I know it's late... Abigail " - Adam laid back down - " Chitchat with your "Baby Boy" was more interesting than come to bed to me..."

"What?! " - Alexa couldn't believe what she just heard. - Please tell me that you are not jealous of Austin?!"

"What if I am?" - Adam turned to Alexa, his piercing blue eyes locked on hers.

Adam's expression changed, he was serious.

"Well... Jealousy is not your colour, Rupp" - Alexa climbed on top of Adam that was now seating against the head of the bed.

He pushed her away.

"It's late. Go to sleep Alexa."

She knew that we way to assure him was to appeal to his dom persona, defy him just enough to make it emerge.

"As you say..." - Alexa leaned to whisper on Adam's ear - "Sir..."

Her words gave him an instant boner but he was mad at her, was a fight between his brain and his dick.

Lower head won, the  dom was back and ready to punish.

"You are way over your rules breaking quota today... Abigail" - Adam stood up from bed.

"Am I now" - Alexa was pushing her luck already she faced him and said with a smirk -"Adam"

Adam's jaw clenched, he sighed deeply and in a deep husk voice almost like a groan ordered, pointing at the carpet on the floor next to the bed.

"Kneel there...Now!"

Alexa bit her lip, opened the mouth to answer, but Adam gave her a silent warning, raised his index finger to his mouth as a shush followed by a repeated pointing to the floor.

Alexa did as told and kneeled in the fluffy carpet.

Adam's head was spinning with dozens of ideas how to punish Alexa.

"I'm here... Now what?..." - Alexa was really into getting punished.

Adam wrapped Alexa's long mane around his hand and pulled it, not enough to hurt but enough to make her feel the strength.

"I shall teach you some manners"

"As you wish"

"As you wish... what?!" - Adam pulled again slightly stronger, Adam's tone was almost feral.

"Sir..." - Alexa knew was time to tone down. She had him where she wanted.

"Not good enough"

Alexa looked at the floor and giving her hands as in surrendering repeated

"As you wish, Sir. Your wish is my command"

Adam was caught by surprise with that attitude, Alexa had never gone full submissive, he wasn't going to lose the opportunity.

"Good... Starting to learn" - Adam smiled devilishly.

He positioned himself in front of Alexa, suddenly the ideal punishment for her cross his mind.

"Abigail..."

"Yes sir"

" You enjoy the view don't you?" - Adam kneeled to be at Alexa's level.