Glimpses of the Past

Adam woke up to find Alexa asleep next to him, she was on her side so the baby bump was quite visible.

The blond felt like his heart  could explode with so much love, Alexa was sleeping with a very peaceful expression with the arm on top of her bump.

"I wish you could remember...what happened in this bed... between us... then everything would be perfect... " -  Adam sighed

Alexa mumbled in her sleep,  Adam approached to hear closely:

"Austin... Austin..." 

Adam got confused, why would Alexa be calling Austin in her sleep... this made him sad for a second, until he noticed the mumbling continuing

"Austin, where is Adam? Adam... " 

Once more his heart swell, she was searching for him in the dream, the blond hugged Alexa and kissed her in the head whispering:

" I am here Alpha.. always by your side..."

Alexa woke up with Adam kiss, opened one eye and immediately a smile crossed her lips.

"Good Morning... Mr Rupp, allow me to.. " - Alexa sat on the bed and stretched herself - "thank you for a might fine night." 

"Oh, Mrs Jones... You are more than welcome... " - Adam sat also in the bed, and caressed Alexa's belly.  - "And you little one, did you have a good night?"

Alexa smiled, she was in love, with a "stranger".  She just wanted to remember what she couldn't, she needed to have her memories back....

"Oh boy.. I would kill for a coffee now..." - Adam stood up, Alexa was admiring his muscular body, the blond hair falling free on the shoulders, the light skin kissed by morning sunlight and when he turned to her, she could see the Adam's beautiful blue eyes.

"Boy, you really are a sight for sore eyes" - Alexa made Adam blush.

"All yours Alpha" - Adam winked and went to bathroom to take a shower.

Alexa stood up and went to kitchen, made 2 coffees.

Unware of what she was doing she made a double expresso and a american style coffee, one shot expresso, 2 measures of water, a hint of cinnamon.

Adam met her in the kitchen, when she gave him the coffee  he widened the eyes in surprise.

"Hon.. The coffee.. how did you know?"

Alexa answered confused: "You always take it like that."  

Adam smiled to his love. The memories were there, they just needed to be triggered to come back.

Hopefully the surprise coming would help on that...

"So, sexy mama, what about we go get dressed and go out.. enough of getting you caged inside! I want to show you off" -  Adam hugged Alexa from behind.

Suddenly Alexa's expression went dark.

"No, I am not going anywhere... I am fat, I do not want people to see me with you... "

"What are you saying? You look astonishing! You are so beautiful! And in heck of shape! And I am proud to be seen with you! As heck I wont be showing around my woman and my baby!" - Adam said in a proud tone. - " I love you! And I always will, you are carrying the fruit of our love! Nothing is more beautiful!"

After this pep talk Alexa was feeling better, she even allowed Adam to choose what outfit she would use.

Adam got her in Knitted tight  wine Dress and one of her beloved leather jackets and middle heel texan boots.

"WOW! you look Hot momma!! " - Adam spinned Alexa.

"You silly! Now I choose what you'll wear... "- Alexa went to Adam's case - " Hmm this clothes will be better in the wardrobe, I will take care of it.." - Adam smiled, bossy Alexa was back.

"Yep! this is it!" - Alexa placed on the bed the chosen outfit; black jeans, grey and black sweater and scarf and leather jacket

After Adam was dressed Alexa was very pleased with the view.

"Hot Daddy!" - Alexa placed a sweet kiss on Adam's lips.

"Now.. lets go!" - Adam opened the door to let Alexa get out of the house.

**************To be continued*****************