Acceptance

The bar was absolutely amazing, was divided in booths all around the big dancing floor. In the upper level there was a balcony also all around the dancing floor, had strong Spanish inspiration.

 In the upper level there was a balcony also all around the dancing floor, had strong Spanish inspiration

(First picture the lower floor, second picture the balcony in the upper floor)I

"Latin Bar?! I am NOT dancing tango!" - Tim warned when they stopped in front of the bar.

"Yeah... No one wants to see that disgrace..." ' Isa attacking again.

"Admit it! You want me! Just disguise while my wife is around." - Tim held Isa's hand while talking

"Oh, do not mind me! Go ahead!" - Jenika joked.

"Everyday! Every night! Wrapped in Bacon! So that I have an heart attack and die at once " - Isa answered with a blink.

"So, while Isa and Tim get a room, we will go in! I am freezing." - Hannah grabbed Alexa by the end and disappeared inside.

"Wait up girls!" - Austin and Olena followed, and then the rest of the group.

"Alexa bella!!!!" - Alexa got pulled by a guy, she seemed familiar with him, she was smiling and they seemed very comfortable with each other.

"Max! Che ci fai qui? Da tanto che ti ho visto! Mi sei mancato! " (Max! What are you doing here? Had been so long since I've seen you! I missed you!) - Alexa was visibly happy to see that guy.

They were talking for a couple of minutes when Max opened a huge smile and said:

"Oh lala, ricordate questa canzone? Dobbiamo ballare esso! (Oh lala, remember this song? We have to dance it!) - Max took Alexa to the dance floor.

"Isa!" - Hannah called out - "Shit is about to get hot around here! Look!" - The girl pointed to the dance floor where Alexa was dancing with Max.

"Holy Mother Fucker!" - Isa opened her mouth- " Ladies and gentleman, prepare to be amazed! Shit just got real!"

The song was playing. Alexa and Max were dancing and leaving everybody amazed, they dominated the dance floor, Alexa with very sensual hip moves and Max knowing exactly how to guide her.

They had everybody staring at them, first of all they were both very attractive. Alexa with the perfect latin curves and all sex appeal, Max was an pure Italian stud, tan skin, shinny smile, green eyes and exhaling masculinity.

"Im looking for my rebound chick
Girl could you be it
Im not looking for
Love love love love love
Im searching for that rebound chick
And you just may be it
Im not looking for
Love love love love love"