15

Next day

It was the next day and I had woken up and took a shower. When I got out the shower I had gotten a text from Jc.

Bigbro: hey me and Kian are going to go to film some scenes for our show wanna come.

Me: yeah I'll come just let me get ready

Bigbro: ok

I turned my phone off and got dressed. I straighten my hair and put a hat on. I did my makeup quickly and then I quickly brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone,charger and keys.

I go to my car and drove to Kian and Jc's house.

I make it to their house and as I park they were all getting into their car.

"Lets go Jelena!!" Jc said.

I ran to them and gave them a hug. Then we get in the car and drove to the place.

As we were in the car I was thinking about last night. When I was with Cameron we kinda almost kissed, but I think he likes someone else bc he was texting another girl under the name of 'My everything😍😘' so I told I just wanted to be friends and he was ok with it.

I also told AnneMarie and she was shocked. She also said that I can get Kian but me and Kian agreed to be friends.

We make it to the location and we get out the car and I can see Kian kinda looked at me in a way. I bit my lip and grabbed my stuff and walked with them to their dressing room. They got dressed in their outfit and let's just say Kian looks hilarious as a girl.

When they were done Kian left first to get his makeup done and I walked with Jc.

"Oh my god, Jelena you would not believe what I have to do." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"I think I might actually have to kiss Kian." He said.

When he said that my jaw dropped. I can't imagine him kissing his best friend. And I don't even think Kian knows.

After the scene

Omg they really did have to kiss and they did it! I can't believe this.

"Jelena wanna come with me to get Chick-fil-A?" Kian asked.

"Sure." I said, then we walked to the car and drove to Chick-fil-A.

"So how was that kiss with Jc?" I laughed.

"Please don't talk about." He chuckled.

"So how are you and Cameron?" He asked.

"Actually me and Cameron are just friends, I think he has feelings for someone else." I said.

I look at Kian and he bit his lip. Maybe me and Kian could be close again. I mean I still have feelings for him.