24

So today my aunt is getting married and I get to bring a date and my date is obviously Kian. So we are flying out to Hawaii because that's where she is getting married. I already have my dress but I want Kian to wait until we get there.

So we are about to land in Hawaii and me and Kian get our own room. And the coolest thing is we have a big bed, a big bathroom, and when we walk out of our balcony there's a hot tub.

"Omg a hot tub" I said

"Yeah. Man this can come in handy. Kian said and smirks at me.

"Oh shut up" I said.

"No but really, when are we gonna do it." He asked.

"Well how about you go get you swim suit and come and meet me in the hot tub." I said.

"Um you kinda uh, woke my friend up." He said.

I started laughing and kissed him. He then walked away.

Next day

Today is wedding day. I decided to do my makeup first then get dressed and then do my hair. I got up brushed my teeth took a shower then did my makeup.

Kian doesn't know what I'm wearing. But I am wearing this:

 But I am wearing this:

With...

Then I did my hair and makeup

Then I did my hair and makeup. (Above)

Now that I'm ready I went out the bathroom and Kian then looked up and his jaw dropped.

"So how do I look?" I asked and gave a little spin.

"You look absolutely beautiful." He said and kissed my cheek.

"Ok well are you ready to leave?" I asked

"Yeah let's go." He said.

I know Kian is kinda nervous to meet my other side of the family because he had never met then yet. But to day is the,day he does.

We get to the wedding and we made it just in time. But there was something wrong. Something bad was a bout to happen. I had a bad feeling. But as I was thinking I saw someone that I did not want to see....

Who is this person. Do you think you know his they are.

You will find out next chapter.

Ughhh and omg I have parcc and it's so annoying bc I get done early and I can't go on the computer to keep typing my story like df.

Lol but yeah new update coming soon for both of my books.